Our Montana Trip

Well about a week ago the girls and I were able to go on a quick trip to Montana with my mom and brother while Tobey went on a backpacking trip with his cousins and uncle. We went to my mom's cabin at Grasshopper Creek where we stayed four days enjoying wading in the creek, fishing, swimming at the local hot springs, and spending time with my Grandpa Pilgrim and Rita. Then we left and went to Missoula where we stayed in a hotel and visited with my Grandma Jessie, my aunt Ladonna, and my mom's cousin Janette. We got to go to the carousel, fun parks, and just enjoy time hanging out with relatives on my mom's side that we don't get to see that often. Here is a slide show of our trip.

Comments

Hohmann Family said…
I've decided that your girls are adorable! Kennedy looks just like you when she scrunches her nose and Avery looks a lot like her daddy. Still working on Paige. Cute family! I wish I knew how to take as many pictures as you do. I think I'd feel like the lense was attached to my eyeball. Well, something to learn, that's for sure!

Popular Posts