I've Been Tagged!
I have been tagged by my friend Rachael. I am supposed to name seven little known facts about myself. Let’s see if I can think of seven things I haven’t blabbed to everyone already……
1 - I really don’t enjoy Thanksgiving. Not the part where you give gratitude for all you have. That part is great. I just hate the football, cooking, slaving, dishes, cooking, cooking, cooking…. Now the day after Thanksgiving is another story. I LOVE to go out in the crowds of people and not even necessarily shop. I just love the chaotic atmosphere. (Weird, I know).
2 - I am in blog denial. Hardly anyone ever visits or comments on my blog, but I keep posting away like someone is actually going to look at it. I guess I keep hoping that some of my friends who are anti blog will come around. Also, thanks to those of you who do visit and comment - I love you for that!
3 - I am a terrible telephone conversationalist. I don’t know what it is about the telephone that makes me weird, but I have small anxiety attacks when I know I have to call someone on the phone. Making visiting teaching appointments about kills me. I guess I feel like I can never say things the right way?!? (It’s hard to explain) I just don’t do well talking on the phone (unless it’s with my family). I would much rather talk face to face or send letters or email.
4 - I have never seen “My Turn on Earth” or “Saturday’s Warriors” (GASP!) Shocking I know.
5 - I have parking anxiety. I cannot park in a crowded atmosphere. I get all anxious, crabby, and downright nasty. I actually parked six blocks from school this semester and walked all that way in the cold weather because I did not want to face the parking situation.
6 - I could be an internetaholic, I love to just sit and veg in front of the computer. I love looking at people’s blogs. Sometimes I even look at people’s blogs I don’t even know just to get ideas… I love digital scrapbooking, recipe surfing, craft surfing, getting home decorating ideas, etc. There is just a plethora of information out there on the world wide web. I could easily become obsessed, but I try to limit my computer usage to my children’s nap time so it doesn’t take over my life.
7 - It took me a really long time to like myself. I think there are days when I am still working on it, but I am so much happier now that I truly know myself and enjoy being me. I think being a mother and wife has helped me see my strengths and laugh at my weaknesses. I am able to see how much I am blessed and loved and in turn, I have learned to love who I am.
Okay…. Drum Roll…. I now tag…. Nichole, Heidi, Katie, & Jenny. Have fun you guys!
1 - I really don’t enjoy Thanksgiving. Not the part where you give gratitude for all you have. That part is great. I just hate the football, cooking, slaving, dishes, cooking, cooking, cooking…. Now the day after Thanksgiving is another story. I LOVE to go out in the crowds of people and not even necessarily shop. I just love the chaotic atmosphere. (Weird, I know).
2 - I am in blog denial. Hardly anyone ever visits or comments on my blog, but I keep posting away like someone is actually going to look at it. I guess I keep hoping that some of my friends who are anti blog will come around. Also, thanks to those of you who do visit and comment - I love you for that!
3 - I am a terrible telephone conversationalist. I don’t know what it is about the telephone that makes me weird, but I have small anxiety attacks when I know I have to call someone on the phone. Making visiting teaching appointments about kills me. I guess I feel like I can never say things the right way?!? (It’s hard to explain) I just don’t do well talking on the phone (unless it’s with my family). I would much rather talk face to face or send letters or email.
4 - I have never seen “My Turn on Earth” or “Saturday’s Warriors” (GASP!) Shocking I know.
5 - I have parking anxiety. I cannot park in a crowded atmosphere. I get all anxious, crabby, and downright nasty. I actually parked six blocks from school this semester and walked all that way in the cold weather because I did not want to face the parking situation.
6 - I could be an internetaholic, I love to just sit and veg in front of the computer. I love looking at people’s blogs. Sometimes I even look at people’s blogs I don’t even know just to get ideas… I love digital scrapbooking, recipe surfing, craft surfing, getting home decorating ideas, etc. There is just a plethora of information out there on the world wide web. I could easily become obsessed, but I try to limit my computer usage to my children’s nap time so it doesn’t take over my life.
7 - It took me a really long time to like myself. I think there are days when I am still working on it, but I am so much happier now that I truly know myself and enjoy being me. I think being a mother and wife has helped me see my strengths and laugh at my weaknesses. I am able to see how much I am blessed and loved and in turn, I have learned to love who I am.
Okay…. Drum Roll…. I now tag…. Nichole, Heidi, Katie, & Jenny. Have fun you guys!

Comments
1. I am a balancing freak. I love to balance stuff...
2. I can move both eyebrows at will and one ear.
3. I am a night owl and a early bird. In fact I can be both on the same day most of the time. I require very little sleep.
4. I have seen a grizzly bear up close and personal.
5. I am a girl. I am not afraid of spiders. Oxymoron? You decide.
6. I hate hate hate the word "moist".
7. I have the memory of a 256MB external hard drive. I never forget ANYTHING...I am just amazing that way. But it also facilitates my whole holding-grudges thing. I am working on that.
I would like to thank my beautiful sister for this opportunity and tagging me. Now I hope she visits our family blog and reads what I posted. :)
http://camille-3girlsand2guys.blogspot.com/
Oh yeah, if Tobey doesn't remember me, just tell him I one of the Dalton twins from the T.O. 3rd ward. LOL!!! Talk to you later!