Never A Dull Moment

A mother of three busy, crazy girls should never be able to say, "I'm bored!" or at least that has been my experience. These cuties certainly keep me on my toes. They are constantly wanting to do things with me. Some days it is pretty exasperating, and other days I soak it all in because I know the time will come too soon when I will have to beg them to hang out with me :) I feel so blessed to have girls who right now are among my best friends - I hope our relationships stay this close forever! Here are some pictures of the fun we've been having this past month.

Here are some pictures from our latest photo shoot during Avery's nap.






Here are pictures of the "awesome" block castle we made



Here's Avery putting a diaper on her baby




Some After Bath Fun



Here are the girls playing with packing paper from my birthday package from my dad - they played with this stuff for hours! We even made fun outfits out of it.






And finally, here we are having fun with the pieces to our "Tumbling Monkeys" game

Comments

Hohmann Family said…
Dang! I wish our clinic was that rich. But I guess we'll take what we can get.
I love these pictures!! I think the ones at the end are my favorite. Looks like you guys certainly know how to have a good time.
Lorna said…
ok, you are a way better mom that I am and you guys are all so cute! Glad I found your blog!!!

Popular Posts