4th of July

We had a fun relaxing 4th of July this year. In the morning we went to the annual parade. The girls had a lot of fun runnning after the pounds and pounds of candy that were thrown. They really scored. :) Avery's favorite part was a drum corp. She danced and danced (see video). It was a nice way to start the morning. In the afternoon we all relaxed and took naps in preparation for our late night. Then we went over to our friends' house for a barbecue and some fireworks. The only one of our girls who enjoyed watching the fireworks was Paige. Kennedy was afraid and went to hide inside our friends' van, and Avery was only okay if we held her and covered her ears. It was pretty funny to watch our little scaredy cats! We didn't end up seeing the big show put on by the city, but we had a good time anyway. It was a fun 4th!



Comments

Lorna said…
these pages are SO SO cute! You are amazing!
Jen said…
i still need to find out where you go to make those pages! The girls look so cute in their little fourth of July outfits! Avery is going to be a dancer when she grows up fo sho! :)
Kathi said…
How creative and clever you are Melyssa! The scrapbooking pages are so cute. Your whole new blog look is really awesome! Well, maybe it's not new- I haven't seen it at least. Nice 4th you guys had. You all look so tan too. Love the family picture.
Katie Fish said…
Oh my gosh, those pages are SO cute! I wish I had the patience to actually scrapbook. I love the creative outlet, but I hate that it takes FOREVER! That's why I stick to just making blog banners. haha.

Popular Posts