New Favorite Song

The girls have been singing this song over and over the past week or so. I thought it was so cute I had to get it on video. Also Paige wanted to tell everyone something after the song is over, so be sure to watch the whole thing. :)

Comments

Dianne said…
Congratulations Melyssa, Tobey and girls. I cannot wait to see the new addition to the family on your blog. You two are amazing parents. I just wish I could see my great-nieces in person.

Aunt Dianne
Uncle Doobeedoo said…
Congratulations... that is too cool
Hohmann Family said…
Awwww!!! So exciting! The girls did a fabulous job on their song. I'm so impressed. I want a third but it will have to wait until we can afford a mini van. (sigh)
Congratulations! That's so exciting!
Kathi said…
Paige, thank you for sharing that AWESOME news with us!!!! I started crying & watching the video.....oh my! Is this going to be your brother yet???????
I love you guys!!
Oh and your song was soooooooooo beautiful girls!! Thank you!!!
G'm O
Meggan Hayes said…
Congratulations! Your little gummy bear looks so cute. Melyssa...you are such a trooper. If you ever need someone to complain about the uncomfortableness (is that a word?) of pregnancy just give me a call. You're girls are so precious and we miss you guys!
gramps & grams said…
that is the greatest picture in the
womb I've ever seen. It is definitely another beautiful Orme.
Paige, Kennedy,Avery your song was
so wonderful & a great way to share your good news.Thank You,
tell Mom & Dad a secret for me and
keep one for each of you cause I do
love you all bushels and a peck and a hug around the neck. Love
Gramma Kit
SO SO SO SO SO excited! I a can't wait! Congratulations!

Thresa:)
Heidi Mae said…
How exciting!!!!!! I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that a little male swimmer got there first (for Tobey's sake). :-)
How have you been feeling?
Congrats. We are super excited for you... and extremely jealous. Maybe you can give us some pointers on how its done. We have never seen anything like that before. Love you.
-Meesh and Jess.
Anonymous said…
Lys-
Hey! Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! How are you feeling? Be sure and let us know if there is a BOY in the forecast!!
Love, Heidi
Katie Fish said…
We knew it!! (Tobey's a bad liar!) :) Congratulations! How exciting!!
Lorna said…
OK, that is the cutest thing EVER!!! My babies look like little kidney beans in my first ultrasound, yours was a real live baby! Yay!
Misty said…
BEAUTIFUL! The song, the baby! Awesome! What a fun way to announce it. Congratulations.
Your girls are way too cute. Congratulations on the baby (boy?)! The video of the ultrasound is so precious.
Christina White said…
Hi Melyssa,

Again I am blown away at your creativity and by what a wonderful Mom you are! I LOVED the video of your ultra sound and I cried! It was beautiful to see and with such pretty music! Paige and Kennedy sang so cute! I loved it too. Well I am back from a week at girls camp, it was a blast--but I am soooooo tired, I feel like I got hit by a bus! We will have to get together soon!

Much Love, Chris
Sister Brown said…
hooray!!!! we are SO excited for you guys! you three girls are going to be amazing big sisters! (again) we love you guys and can't wait to come up in august!
(this is jen from tomie's computer) (tomie is tyson's mom)
Anonymous said…
Congratulations! You are going to have another beautiful baby to join the other three beauties. We are so happy for you and your sweet family!!
The A Team Mom said…
Congrats!! That is great news! We sure miss you guys! I'm so glad for blogs so we can keep in touch. The kids love to see your pictures and video's.

Popular Posts