Mommy/Daughter Date
We try to take the girls out all by themselves once in awhile to talk, do something fun, and let them know how much we love them. A couple weeks ago (this is late, I know) I took Kennedy out for a special night. I sometimes feel like Kennedy gets the typical "middle child" treatment because Avery is still so little and Paige has such a huge personality. I wanted to do something to let her know how important she is to me and how much I love her. We had a fun night together. We went to Wingers for dinner then she and I went shopping. She got some new shoes and a couple outfits. She also bought a remote control My Little Pony Scooter with her birthday money. She had a blast. It was fun to see how excited she was go be out with me all alone. It is really nice to be able to sit down with the girls one on one and talk with them about how things are going. You can tell it means a lot to them to know it is important to us to have one on one time with them. Our relationships with them are so important to us. We want them to know how much they mean to us and hopefully as we continue cultivating these relationships of trust they will know they can always turn to us, even in the frustrating teenage years to come :)
Me & K.K. at Wingers

Kennedy modeling one of her new outfits
Me & K.K. at Wingers
Kennedy modeling one of her new outfits

Comments
~Thresa