Baby Hungry

Last week my mom asked me to find her some pictures of the girls when they were babies so I thought I would post them because I think they are so cute. See if you can guess who is who. (Not really that hard because in my opinion I think they all look TOTALLY different) :) Seeing all my cute babies makes me even more excited to see this new little girl/guy - I am extremely baby hungry right now! :)


Comments

Kathi said…
Kennedy, Avery, Paige ? Cute girls. I thought they looked similar. I'm so jealous right now- you're with Katie taking pictures of her birth!!! THANK YOU so much for being there Melyssa.
lrix said…
They are so cute. It is amazing how they are all unique in their own ways. I can't wait to see your new addition!
Christina White said…
Cute babies! Especially the chubby one of Avery! Love it! You don't have too long before you get to hold your new baby! Just till FEB, unless you go early! Hey A girl can hope right? Love you background!
Melissa said…
I think Kennedy, Avery, Paige. THey are so stinkin' cute!!! Every time I look at my kids baby pictures it makes me miss them as a little baby and then I get baby hungry for another one. It will be fun to see what you are going to have.
Easy, KK, Avers, paige. But then, I have seen these before. So cute!
~Thresa

Popular Posts