Christmas 2008

I know that it is the middle of January and I am just getting around to posting about Christmas. I will try to keep up but with being almost 38 weeks pregnant, extremely busy with kids, and nursing a hacking cough that will not go away, I find myself with a lack of motivation to blog. :( I know, that is a first for me.
Christmas this year was different than any other Christmas we've had since we got married. We were able to celebrate in our own home. It was a nice change of pace. It was the Orme family year but because of being so far along in my pregnancy we knew that a 15 hour car ride with the girls was not going to happen. Tobey's sister Katie had also just had a baby in early December and would be staying in Rexburg as well, so Tobey's mom and dad decided to come up here and spend the holidays with us. Later the Brown family also joined us for a few days. We had a full house, but it was fun to be able to spend time with family over the holidays. Below are pictures of some of the highlights. As always, I wish I would have taken more pictures. Maybe next year!




Comments

Melissa said…
What fun pictures! Looks like you had a nice Christmas with the family! Cute matching dresses! I hope you are feeling okay. Not fun to have a cough and not be able to take much for it. I hope you get better soon! Let me know if you need anything. Can you believe we are almost there!!!!
lrix said…
It is so much fun to have family around but can also be really exhausting! Looks like a lot of fun.
Anonymous said…
Lys-
I didn't know that you wer so close to being due!! I wish you luck and hope that you have a great delivery! I want to send you something, but I guess I'll have to wait to find out what you are having!! I will be thinking of you! Post or email and tell all!!
Love Heidi
What a cute Christmas!! Such a fun time together:) Plus, I can't believe that KK got in the pool! What the? Just think next Christmas there will be a new little one! :) Yeah!
~ Thresa

Popular Posts