Update

I went into the doctor today because it's my due date. I was only dilated to about a three, but the baby's head was down and my cervix is thinning. The doctor scraped my membranes and scheduled an induction for tomorrow at 11:00 - so hopefully I will go into labor today, but if not we will for sure have a baby by late tomorrow. :) We will keep you all posted.

Comments

lrix said…
I am so excited for you. Let me know if I can help in any way. I can't wait to see your new addition, you have such beautiful kids. Good Luck, I hope the epidural works better this time!
Heidi Mae said…
Exciting!!! Can't wait to hear the BIG news.
Melissa said…
Yay, I am so happy for you! I hope you are feeling okay. Good luck with everything. I hope all goes smooth. I can't wait to hear what you are going to have.
Good luck! Miss and love you!
The A Team Mom said…
We can't wait... boy or girl, girl or boy... we shall see!
With Braden they did the membranes thing and it put me into labor about 8 hours later! Yeah!
The Jacobsons said…
Good luck, let us know if there is anything we can do to help. Can't wait to see if it's a baby boy or girl! Still can't believe Tobey kept it a secret!
Melissa said…
I am dying to hear! I hope everything is going well!

Popular Posts