More Pictures

Here are a bunch of pictures of Hadley we haven't posted yet. They are of the past few weeks. :) Enjoy!!!
Hadley's first bath in the tub


Sleepy Time


Three Weeks


Snuggli Time


Random Shots




Comments

Oh my gosh. I guess I am going to have to come up next weekend. I have to snuggle her! Miss you guys!
~Thresa
Melissa said…
She is absolutely adorable!
Heidi Mae said…
oh, I hope you guys can make it down to Cali!!! I'd love to be able to hold her!!
Kathi said…
Very Cute! Paige holding Hadley is so darn cute!
Katie The Lady said…
How cute!!! Looks like she is adapting to life in your home very well. She is so beautiful!
Kathi said…
Is she blonde? does it have strawberry blonde like her grandma Kakie(sp)?
The A Team Mom said…
She is so so beautful! Sounds like you are all adjusting to new baby life!
Christina White said…
Oh Melyssa, So beautiful. She is darling. so sweet. We need to have your girls over to play again! I have let myself get too busy, but things are going to slow down now that Scott is DONE with B-Ball for the year. I call you!!

Much Love, Chris

Popular Posts