Ahhhhhhh!

It's only the first official day of summer (school's out) at 9:00 in the morning and we have already had various melt downs, yelling matches, and time outs! How SPECIAL!!!! I need a vacation from summer vacation. :)

Comments

Heidi Mae said…
Haahaahaahaahaa! We don't get out until June 22nd, so we're not there yet, but I hear ya. On one hand I look forward to not having to have all kids dressed and out the door before 8am, but on the other having all 3 home...
Good luck!!
Christina White said…
Amen. I hear you loud and clear. Today was horrid here as well. And I can honestly hear my girls upstairs fighting right now as I type this. In fact One of them is calling for me . . . I am kind-of hiding from them. I am having a time-out so I can be on the computer!! Hang in there.
Kathi said…
:o) :o) :o) :o) ;)
"I didn't say it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it"
Hang in there, it'll get better I'm sure- hee hee.

Popular Posts