How Much Have I Changed?
I found this quiz on Facebook and I thought it would be fun to answer some questions about the past 15 years of my life since I will be turning 30 next week! It is so funny to me that I will be 30 because I can specifically remember that seeming so OLD when I was a teenager. Funny how your perspective changes when you actually turn 30. Now, it seems so YOUNG! :)
HOW MUCH HAVE YOU CHANGED IN 15 YEARS?
15 YEARS AGO (1994)
1) How old were you? 15
2) Who were you dating? Nobody, but I was wishing I was. :)
3) Where did you work? Baskin Robbins
4) Where did you live? Clarkston, Washington
5) Where did you hang out? Home, the beach, my friend’s houses
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? Glasses (at least I was supposed to)
7) Who were your best friends? Vanessa & Jenna
8) How many tattoos did you have? Nunca
9) How many piercing did you have? Just one piercing in each ear
10) What kind of car did you drive? I was driving my mom’s Suburban (driver’s permit)
11) Had you been to a real party? No & I didn’t care to.
12) Had you had your heart broken? Not yet
13) Were you Single/taken/Married/Divorced?Single
14) Any Kids? Uh, I was only 15 - no kids yet.
10 YEARS AGO (1999)
1) How old were you? 20
2) Who were you dating? Tobey Regas Orme
3) Where did you work? The Viking cafeteria during school term & Java Stop & Baskin Robbins during summer vacations
4) Where did you live? Rexburg, ID & Clarkston, WA (summers)
5) Where did you hang out? My apartment with my roommates
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? Glasses (at least I was supposed to)
7) Who were your best friends? Tobey, Lani, Christina, & Thresa
8) How many tattoos did you have? 0
9) How many piercing did you have? Ears pieced twice on each side & one on the upper ear, but I only wore earrings in the first holes.
11) Had your heart broken? Yes
12) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Taken
13)Any Kids? Not yet
14) What kind of car did you drive? 1984 Subaru hatchback sedan “the Red Avenger” - loved that car!!!!
5 YEARS AGO (2004)
1) How old were you? 25
2) Who were you dating? Married to studly Tobey Regas Orme
3) Where did you work? I transcribed insurance reports from home
4) Where did you live? Thousand Oaks, California & Fairbanks, Alaska
5) Where did you hang out? Home
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? Glasses (at least I was supposed to)
7) Who were your best friends? Tobey & Jeff & Maren Paris
8) How many tattoos did you have?0
9) How many piercing did you have? only wore one set of earrings
11) Had your heart broken? Nope
12) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Married
13)Any Kids? Paige & was pregnant with Kennedy
14) What kind of car did you drive? 2000 Toyota Corolla
TODAY (2009)
1) Age? 30 in less than a week (Yikes!!!)
2) Who are you dating? My husband!
3) Where do you work? Chateau D’ Orme (stay at home mom)
4) Where do you live? Rexburg, Idaho
5) Who are your closest friends? Tobey, Christina, Katie P., Nikki, & others I don’t see that often.
6) Do you talk to your old friends? I try to.
7) How many piercing do you have? Just my ears.
8) How many tattoos? 0
9) What kind of car do you have? 2007 Chevrolet Uplander (rockin’ the minivan)
10) Had your heart been broken? No
11) How many kids? Four: Paige (6.5) Kennedy (4.5) Avery (2.5) & Hadley (4 months)
12) Are you Single/Taken/Married/Divorce? Married & loving every minute of it. :)
HOW MUCH HAVE YOU CHANGED IN 15 YEARS?
15 YEARS AGO (1994)
1) How old were you? 15
2) Who were you dating? Nobody, but I was wishing I was. :)
3) Where did you work? Baskin Robbins
4) Where did you live? Clarkston, Washington
5) Where did you hang out? Home, the beach, my friend’s houses
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? Glasses (at least I was supposed to)
7) Who were your best friends? Vanessa & Jenna
8) How many tattoos did you have? Nunca
9) How many piercing did you have? Just one piercing in each ear
10) What kind of car did you drive? I was driving my mom’s Suburban (driver’s permit)
11) Had you been to a real party? No & I didn’t care to.
12) Had you had your heart broken? Not yet
13) Were you Single/taken/Married/Divorced?Single
14) Any Kids? Uh, I was only 15 - no kids yet.
10 YEARS AGO (1999)
1) How old were you? 20
2) Who were you dating? Tobey Regas Orme
3) Where did you work? The Viking cafeteria during school term & Java Stop & Baskin Robbins during summer vacations
4) Where did you live? Rexburg, ID & Clarkston, WA (summers)
5) Where did you hang out? My apartment with my roommates
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? Glasses (at least I was supposed to)
7) Who were your best friends? Tobey, Lani, Christina, & Thresa
8) How many tattoos did you have? 0
9) How many piercing did you have? Ears pieced twice on each side & one on the upper ear, but I only wore earrings in the first holes.
11) Had your heart broken? Yes
12) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Taken
13)Any Kids? Not yet
14) What kind of car did you drive? 1984 Subaru hatchback sedan “the Red Avenger” - loved that car!!!!
5 YEARS AGO (2004)
1) How old were you? 25
2) Who were you dating? Married to studly Tobey Regas Orme
3) Where did you work? I transcribed insurance reports from home
4) Where did you live? Thousand Oaks, California & Fairbanks, Alaska
5) Where did you hang out? Home
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? Glasses (at least I was supposed to)
7) Who were your best friends? Tobey & Jeff & Maren Paris
8) How many tattoos did you have?0
9) How many piercing did you have? only wore one set of earrings
11) Had your heart broken? Nope
12) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Married
13)Any Kids? Paige & was pregnant with Kennedy
14) What kind of car did you drive? 2000 Toyota Corolla
TODAY (2009)
1) Age? 30 in less than a week (Yikes!!!)
2) Who are you dating? My husband!
3) Where do you work? Chateau D’ Orme (stay at home mom)
4) Where do you live? Rexburg, Idaho
5) Who are your closest friends? Tobey, Christina, Katie P., Nikki, & others I don’t see that often.
6) Do you talk to your old friends? I try to.
7) How many piercing do you have? Just my ears.
8) How many tattoos? 0
9) What kind of car do you have? 2007 Chevrolet Uplander (rockin’ the minivan)
10) Had your heart been broken? No
11) How many kids? Four: Paige (6.5) Kennedy (4.5) Avery (2.5) & Hadley (4 months)
12) Are you Single/Taken/Married/Divorce? Married & loving every minute of it. :)

Comments