Catching Up......Adventures in Utah II
This is the last posting about Utah, I promise. One day while we were thinking of things to do we decided to venture up Cottonwood Canyon and take a hike. My mom and Dave had gone the day before and found a little trail that ran alongside a creek that was beautiful. We all thought it sounded like fun and quickly jumped in our cars to head out. Well, it wasn't as easy to find the trail head the second time. We parked alongside the road and tried hiking down an embankment (With our tiny kids and my grandmother - it was quite the adventure). We muddled our way through the brush for about 10 minutes and decided it wasn't a good plan, then we all had to hike back up the embankment back to our cars. It was quite the short little hike. We finally did find the actual trail, which was nice, level, and perfect for all of us to hike together. It ended up being in the granite quarry where all the stone for the Salt Lake temple was cut. (historical and fun) :)


I mentioned before that the condo we stayed in had a lot of amenities. One of which happened to be a hot tub. From the moment my girls saw it they were begging to go "swimming". We heated it to about 75 degrees and they had a blast splashing around. I think that a hot tub makes the perfect kiddie pool.


I mentioned before that the condo we stayed in had a lot of amenities. One of which happened to be a hot tub. From the moment my girls saw it they were begging to go "swimming". We heated it to about 75 degrees and they had a blast splashing around. I think that a hot tub makes the perfect kiddie pool.

Comments