Bumping Up And Down in My Little Red Wagon....

I needed to post something on the blog so my so my creepy hive face was not the first thing I saw when I got on the computer. lol! So here it is.... we have finally joined in with most other American families and purchased a wagon! Woo Hoo! I know that may sound a little weird, but I have wanted one for SO long. I remember my sisters and I playing with our wagon, hauling things, pretending it was a car, zipping down hills, etc. It provided some fantastic childhood memories, memories I wanted my children to have as well. We found one on sale at Kmart about a week ago and I rushed out to get it. So far the girls have had a blast playing with it. Yay for radio flyers!

Comments

Erin L said…
I want one of those sooo bad! I just haven't decided to fork over the eighty bucks. Looks like fun!
Christina White said…
I agree that wagons are super fun!! One was left at our house by the previous tenants . . it is old, tin and beat up and the girls LOVE it. That haul each other around in it and fill it with water and such . . . great fun!

Popular Posts