My Morning View
My wonderful husband gently informed me the other day that I am behind in my blogging. What? Really? We have just had a crazy summer so far with adjusting to KK's diabetes, running around like crazy, and enjoying our time together out in the summer sun. However, I do know I need to keep up with the blogs for my own sake. They are one of my ways of journaling and documenting our life. So without further adieu I give you my morning view.....
THE A.M. PAJAMA DANCERS
Every morning while I am cleaning up the breakfast dishes, I turn on Pandora on my AWESOME new iTouch that I received for my birthday (that post to come later) and the girls rock out to whatever station they feel like listening to that day. Their personal favorites are Raffi (kids songs which really aren't too bad), Bond (a modern twist on classical music), and Wicked (my personal favorite). As they rock out in their amazingly awful pajama choices (I seriously don't know where they got their sense of style). I get to be reminded how lucky I am to be the mother of such cute little girls. They each have their own unique way of dancing (see my scrap pages for further details) that make me smile from ear to ear. I love to see them having so much fun together just being silly, crazy kids. I couldn't ask for a better view. :)

THE A.M. PAJAMA DANCERS
Every morning while I am cleaning up the breakfast dishes, I turn on Pandora on my AWESOME new iTouch that I received for my birthday (that post to come later) and the girls rock out to whatever station they feel like listening to that day. Their personal favorites are Raffi (kids songs which really aren't too bad), Bond (a modern twist on classical music), and Wicked (my personal favorite). As they rock out in their amazingly awful pajama choices (I seriously don't know where they got their sense of style). I get to be reminded how lucky I am to be the mother of such cute little girls. They each have their own unique way of dancing (see my scrap pages for further details) that make me smile from ear to ear. I love to see them having so much fun together just being silly, crazy kids. I couldn't ask for a better view. :)


Comments
I feel your pain to have to catch up on blogging. Not that mine is bad but it just took me so long to get those pictures up for everyone. And your life HAS been crazy lately. Good luck you always do a awesome job & we love reading & seeing them.