Avery's Birthday
Avery's Birthday was on October 23rd. She wanted a princess party, but all her friends are boys, so we knew that wasn't going to work out. Instead she decided to go to the Beauty College for a makeover. They did her nails and gave her a princess hairstyle.

After her makeover we took her to get her ears pierced. She was so brave. The lady did each ear separately, instead of both at the same time and Avery sat there bravely with her lips quivering. She did not cry though and as usual once she saw them, she was in love with her new heart earrings.
After getting her ears pierced we had a small party at home with her Princess Castle cake and present opening. Michelle, Jessy, and Lila joined us for the celebration.

Avery is by far the most easy going child in our house. She is seldom upset, and if she gets upset she is quick to get over it. She loves to dance, play with Barbies, do puzzles, and tell funny jokes.
She is VERY loving. She is constantly giving people hugs and kisses, even people she hardly knows (we have had more than a few talks about her not kissing the neighborhood boys who come over to play). She is in love with the idea of love, always talking about getting married in temple. And a couple of days ago she looked at me, sighed, and said, "Oh, I really wish I had a prince!" So cute, but I hope this lovesick phase
dies out before high school. Hahaha!
She is very smart, and quite frequently tells me how "lame" preschool is because she "already knows that stuff". She loves to write letters, draw, and especially colors. She can color better than a lot of Kennedy's friends who come over to play.
We love her sweet spirit in our home and feel so blessed to have her in our family. She is a wonderful little four-year-old!
Height: 39 1/2 inches
Weight: 32 lbs.
Favorites:
* movie: “A princess one....Ariel”
* food: Ramen (funny since we HARDLY ever have this) & Macaroni & Cheese
* song: Ariel
* cereal: Girl cereal?!?
* vegetable: Celery
* drink: Lemonade
* toy: My little Sleeping Beauty doll
* TV Show: Super Why
* game: Memory
* book: Ariel books
* restaurant: Red Robin (takes after daddy)
* holiday: Valentines Day, “because I love everyone in the “tire” world.”
* animal: Zebra
Random Questions
-If you could change your name, what would you choose? “Tobey” (laughs) “actually Lemon, I want my name to be Lemon, actually” (laughs again) “Lion King” (laughs) “I don’t know.”
-What do you love about each person in our family? - These are direct quotes from Avery
Dad: “Because he loves me”
Mom: “Because I like to kiss her, like this...” and she kissed me promptly on the cheek.
Paige: "That I goof around with her”
Kennedy: "That she plays Barbies with me.”
Hadley: "Because she goofs around with me and she does funny things like dance.”
-Where would you like to go on vacation this year?
Red Robin (hahaha!- I need to take her to Red Robin!)
-What are some of your wishes for this year?
“I would wish for a hat”
“I would wish for a sucker” (this kid is easy to please)
-What do you want to be when you grow up?
“A woman” (very practical)

After her makeover we took her to get her ears pierced. She was so brave. The lady did each ear separately, instead of both at the same time and Avery sat there bravely with her lips quivering. She did not cry though and as usual once she saw them, she was in love with her new heart earrings.
After getting her ears pierced we had a small party at home with her Princess Castle cake and present opening. Michelle, Jessy, and Lila joined us for the celebration.

Avery is by far the most easy going child in our house. She is seldom upset, and if she gets upset she is quick to get over it. She loves to dance, play with Barbies, do puzzles, and tell funny jokes.
She is VERY loving. She is constantly giving people hugs and kisses, even people she hardly knows (we have had more than a few talks about her not kissing the neighborhood boys who come over to play). She is in love with the idea of love, always talking about getting married in temple. And a couple of days ago she looked at me, sighed, and said, "Oh, I really wish I had a prince!" So cute, but I hope this lovesick phase
dies out before high school. Hahaha!
She is very smart, and quite frequently tells me how "lame" preschool is because she "already knows that stuff". She loves to write letters, draw, and especially colors. She can color better than a lot of Kennedy's friends who come over to play.
We love her sweet spirit in our home and feel so blessed to have her in our family. She is a wonderful little four-year-old!
Height: 39 1/2 inches
Weight: 32 lbs.
Favorites:
* movie: “A princess one....Ariel”
* food: Ramen (funny since we HARDLY ever have this) & Macaroni & Cheese
* song: Ariel
* cereal: Girl cereal?!?
* vegetable: Celery
* drink: Lemonade
* toy: My little Sleeping Beauty doll
* TV Show: Super Why
* game: Memory
* book: Ariel books
* restaurant: Red Robin (takes after daddy)
* holiday: Valentines Day, “because I love everyone in the “tire” world.”
* animal: Zebra
Random Questions
-If you could change your name, what would you choose? “Tobey” (laughs) “actually Lemon, I want my name to be Lemon, actually” (laughs again) “Lion King” (laughs) “I don’t know.”
-What do you love about each person in our family? - These are direct quotes from Avery
Dad: “Because he loves me”
Mom: “Because I like to kiss her, like this...” and she kissed me promptly on the cheek.
Paige: "That I goof around with her”
Kennedy: "That she plays Barbies with me.”
Hadley: "Because she goofs around with me and she does funny things like dance.”
-Where would you like to go on vacation this year?
Red Robin (hahaha!- I need to take her to Red Robin!)
-What are some of your wishes for this year?
“I would wish for a hat”
“I would wish for a sucker” (this kid is easy to please)
-What do you want to be when you grow up?
“A woman” (very practical)

Comments