On the second leg of our trip we left Utah and headed for Idaho Falls to stay with my sister Michelle and her family for a few days. We spent time getting ready for our trip to Montana, talking, and spending time together. One of the days we went bowling I took some pictures! I wish I had taken more of us just spending time together as well.
 |
| Our Bowling Adventure! |
One of the days I took the girls with me and we went to Rexburg to visit with our friends. We met a bunch of people from our old neighborhood at the park for lunch. Then we went over to our old neighborhood and just like when we lived there, the girls all took off with their different friends, playing at different houses and I was able to spend some time talking with Nikki at her house, then Katie at her house. It was really nice. I miss those ladies so much. But I am SO mad at myself for not taking ANY pictures. Urgh! After the neighborhood visits, we went out to Hibbard to see my dear friend Christina and her cute family. It was so good to catch up with her. I am glad that my family lives so close to Rexburg so I can see my friends when I visit. It was so nice.
On Thursday morning my mom, Thresa, my girls, and I headed out to Missoula. We went to the house my mom had rented for the weekend. It was beautiful. It was just outside Missoula right by the Selway river. It was surrounded by beautiful green trees, but had a manicured lawn. There was a creek running through the property. It was just AMAZING. That night my grandma Jessie came out and brought us a ham dinner and some of her delicious pies. We had a good time catching up with each other.
On Friday we went in to Missoula to buy the food and party supplies for my grandma's 75th birthday party. Later that day Michelle and Jessy arrived, and Kyle and his fiance Chessa came too. That night we had a "Pilgrim/Selway" family barbecue. We ate food, talked, took pictures, and played penny poker. There is never a dull moment when that group gets together. It was fun to see everyone again.
On Saturday came the long awaited party for my sweet grandma Jessie. It was so much fun to see all her friends and family that showed up for her party. She was a good sport and even wore the funny hat we made for her. It was nice to be there to show her our love and appreciation. All my mom's hard work in preparing for the event paid off. It was such a nice day.
On Sunday after leaving the rental property we went over to my aunt LaDonna's house for a Father's Day barbecue with the Pilgrim/Selway family. (I felt badly about not being with Tobey to celebrate Father's Day - don't worry, we celebrated when we got home). Again, there was TONS of food, talking and fun. We spent a couple hours there before the girls and I headed out to go over to Clarkston to visit my dad.
We had such a great time in Montana. It is such a beautiful place and it was so great to be there with family. What a blessing!!!
 |
| My Grandma Jessie celebrating her 75th Birthday. |
 |
| My sister brought this frame for all of us to take pictures in. She is so clever! |
 |
| Uncle Kyle and Aunt Chessa helping the girls catch some frogs. There was some serious shrieking going on! |
|
 |
| My sweet cousin, Randy Jean, bought these adorable fairy outfits for the girls. They LOVED them! |
 |
| We spent a lot of time by the river, skipping and throwing rocks. |
 |
| Random Fun. |
 |
| More random fun. :) |
Comments