We had a great Easter this year. We started off by dyeing our Easter eggs the day before. I always feel like I boil TONS of eggs yet there are never enough for all of us to dye as many as we like. We have a lot of fun!
As I was going through the pictures I came across some with the girls photo bombing the pictures. I also found some of Hadley modeling for me. It made laugh!
On Easter morning the girls woke up and had fun going through their Easter baskets and doing a little Easter Egg hunt.
Then we got ready for church. We went to church at Tobey's parent's ward because the Browns were visiting from Arizona. It was nice to be at church with so many family members. After church we all spent time as a family. Grandma and Grandpa organized an Easter egg hunt in their yard for all the kids. Then we had dinner together. It was a great way to spend the holiday.
 |
| Me & My Guy |
 |
| Baby Belly |
 |
| Snuggling with Baby Rylee |
Comments