Awesome

This is from a post I put on Facebook this morning "This morning Hadley was playing with this little football toy, finding different ways to throw it and catch it. She was so proud of herself and so excited and amazed EACH time she caught the ball. She kept saying, "Whoa, thats Awesome!" As I watched her I found myself wishing I could be just as happy and proud of myself for the little things I do each day as well. I wonder when I stopped being proud of my accomplishments and instead started focusing only on my shortcomings and flaws. My daughter reminded me that I am awesome and I need to celebrate and be proud of my accomplishments big or small. I am so thankful for all my little ones teach me. Go forth and be AWESOME!"
These next pictures are from a fun morning the two littles and I had together playing My Little Ponies and just having fun. They are SO cute!

Comments

Popular Posts