Stake Music Festival
This year our Stake put on a Stake Music Festival. It encouraged all the members of the Stake to perform. Paige and her friends signed up to do a trio with violin (Ally Bolton), piano (Hailey Pitcher), and cello (Paige). They played Pachabel's Cannon in D. I was proud of her. They did a great job.
I was also able to participate in the Stake Drum Line. I played the bass drum with a couple members of my ward and even a member of the Stake Presidency. It was a lot of fun and brought back memories of how much fun I had on the drum line in high school. We are looking forward to next year's Stake Music Festival.
I was also able to participate in the Stake Drum Line. I played the bass drum with a couple members of my ward and even a member of the Stake Presidency. It was a lot of fun and brought back memories of how much fun I had on the drum line in high school. We are looking forward to next year's Stake Music Festival.


Comments