Blessings...
Today I have just been feeling extremely grateful to be a mother. This week has definitely had its ups and downs (as do all weeks with three children) but today as I sat making this slide show of some pictures of my amazing girls, I have been overcome with feelings of gratitude and humility. I am so fortunate not only to be a wife to an amazing man, but also to be graced to have these three huge spirits in our home. There are definitely days when I want to pull my hair out or lock myself in the bathroom and cry because things are not going so well and there are days when life is harder than I planned, but more often there are amazing little moments like when I hear them all giggling from across the room, or they do something so innocent and sweet that it brings tears to my eyes, or just knowing that they love me unconditionally despite my MANY faults, that make all the hard times worth it. I know that Heavenly Father has blessed me beyond what I deserve and today I just wanted to let you all know how grateful I am for motherhood.


Comments