High School Flashback.....
Fill this out about your years in high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! My friend Rachael posted this on her blog and I thought it was fun. Enjoy!
1. Who were your best friends
It depends on the year. Throughout high school I had many different “best” friends. My best friend throughout high school was Vanessa Call, but I also had many other people I would consider best friends: Jenna Brown, Mystie Freeman, Megan Marshall, Russell Legg, Paul Abernathy, Jeffrey Zimmerman, and my sister, Thresa J. Funke.
2. What sports did you play?
I did not really play any sports. My freshman year I was a cheerleader, until I decided that was not my thing (I thought it was lame). Then I was mostly just involved in marching band (I know you are thinking, and you thought cheerleading was lame?) but to be honest at our school marching band was semi-cool. My last two years I was on the drum line.
3. What kind of car did you drive?
Too bad that I didn’t have a car until I was a Junior because I was too young to drive, so I got to ride the BUS to school Then I had a totally awesome Oldsmobile Cutlass Sierra, powder blue in color.
4. On a Friday nights what were you doing?
Again, this depended on the year, but all in all we had a good group of friends that found interesting activities to keep us busy without “partying”. We would play games, watch movies, go ice blocking, toilet papering, hang out at Sheri’s, and we even made our own movies sometimes.
5. Were you a party animal?
No Way!
6. Were you considered a flirt?
I don’t think so. I was always boy crazy, but I think I only started flirting a lot my senior year.
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
I was in band – flute, bassoon, and bass drum.
8. Were you a nerd?
I was DEFINITELY a nerd my freshman and sophomore years. My junior and senior years I came out of my shell and had a much better social life.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
Nope.
10. Can you still sing the fight song?
Sadly, yes. I was a cheerleader, it was a requirement to know the words. “Clarkston High School, Clarkston High school, tis for you we play……” sung to the tune of "On Wisconsin" (I’ll spare you the rest).
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
Mr. Dole – my band teacher & Mr. Adams – my math teacher
12. Where did you sit during lunch?
Most of the time we sat on the floor in the hall. This was before our school built an actual cafeteria, so most people who stayed at school and ate just sat on the floors. I also spent a year eating in Sam’s (Mr. Adams) room.
13. Name the school full name?
Clarkston High School a.k.a. Charles Francis Adams High School
14. School mascot?
A Bantam (for those of you who don’t know, that’s a fighting rooster – pretty awesome huh?)
15. School Colors?
Red, black, & white
16. Rival high school?
Lewiston Bengals
17. Did you go to Prom?
Yes, both my Junior and Senior years
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Sometimes I think I would like to, just to do some things differently, but honestly I could go without seeing most of the people I graduated with for the rest of my life.
19. What do you remember most about graduation?
The party afterwards.
20. Where did you go senior skip day?
On a cruise around Lake Couer d’ Alene.
21. Favorite memory?
Probably most of the band trips & band camp – Decorating the halls Homecoming week - the dances -also pretending to be dating Paul Abernathy and walking down the halls holding hands just to get rumors started. (okay so those were memories)
23. Where did you go most often for lunch?
Dominoes (for the bread sticks), Subway, and Taco Time.
24. Have you gained some weight since then?
Who hasn’t? Only about five pounds though.
25. Who was your Senior prom date?
Jason Romesburg, unfortunately
26. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion?
I didn’t.
27. Who was your home room teacher?
Mr. O’Kelly, he was a pervert, so I ditched most of the time.
28. Who will re-post this after you?
No idea.
29. Who was your high school sweetheart?
I never had one, all the guys I dated ended up dumping me for trashy girls. I had some really good guy friends though, some I still keep in contact with - :)
30. Do you still talk to people from high school?
A select few….Vanessa, Russell, and Paul.
31.Did you win prom queen or king?
Yeah right!
32. Where did you work in high school?
Baskin Robbins and it was honestly a ton of fun.
33. what were your grades?
A’s and B’s and one C in chemistry, thanks Mr. Hudon!
34. What was your dress style?
Very casual… jeans and sweaters, t-shirts
35. What year did you graduate?
1997
1. Who were your best friends
It depends on the year. Throughout high school I had many different “best” friends. My best friend throughout high school was Vanessa Call, but I also had many other people I would consider best friends: Jenna Brown, Mystie Freeman, Megan Marshall, Russell Legg, Paul Abernathy, Jeffrey Zimmerman, and my sister, Thresa J. Funke.
2. What sports did you play?
I did not really play any sports. My freshman year I was a cheerleader, until I decided that was not my thing (I thought it was lame). Then I was mostly just involved in marching band (I know you are thinking, and you thought cheerleading was lame?) but to be honest at our school marching band was semi-cool. My last two years I was on the drum line.
3. What kind of car did you drive?
Too bad that I didn’t have a car until I was a Junior because I was too young to drive, so I got to ride the BUS to school Then I had a totally awesome Oldsmobile Cutlass Sierra, powder blue in color.
4. On a Friday nights what were you doing?
Again, this depended on the year, but all in all we had a good group of friends that found interesting activities to keep us busy without “partying”. We would play games, watch movies, go ice blocking, toilet papering, hang out at Sheri’s, and we even made our own movies sometimes.
5. Were you a party animal?
No Way!
6. Were you considered a flirt?
I don’t think so. I was always boy crazy, but I think I only started flirting a lot my senior year.
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
I was in band – flute, bassoon, and bass drum.
8. Were you a nerd?
I was DEFINITELY a nerd my freshman and sophomore years. My junior and senior years I came out of my shell and had a much better social life.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
Nope.
10. Can you still sing the fight song?
Sadly, yes. I was a cheerleader, it was a requirement to know the words. “Clarkston High School, Clarkston High school, tis for you we play……” sung to the tune of "On Wisconsin" (I’ll spare you the rest).
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
Mr. Dole – my band teacher & Mr. Adams – my math teacher
12. Where did you sit during lunch?
Most of the time we sat on the floor in the hall. This was before our school built an actual cafeteria, so most people who stayed at school and ate just sat on the floors. I also spent a year eating in Sam’s (Mr. Adams) room.
13. Name the school full name?
Clarkston High School a.k.a. Charles Francis Adams High School
14. School mascot?
A Bantam (for those of you who don’t know, that’s a fighting rooster – pretty awesome huh?)
15. School Colors?
Red, black, & white
16. Rival high school?
Lewiston Bengals
17. Did you go to Prom?
Yes, both my Junior and Senior years
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Sometimes I think I would like to, just to do some things differently, but honestly I could go without seeing most of the people I graduated with for the rest of my life.
19. What do you remember most about graduation?
The party afterwards.
20. Where did you go senior skip day?
On a cruise around Lake Couer d’ Alene.
21. Favorite memory?
Probably most of the band trips & band camp – Decorating the halls Homecoming week - the dances -also pretending to be dating Paul Abernathy and walking down the halls holding hands just to get rumors started. (okay so those were memories)
23. Where did you go most often for lunch?
Dominoes (for the bread sticks), Subway, and Taco Time.
24. Have you gained some weight since then?
Who hasn’t? Only about five pounds though.
25. Who was your Senior prom date?
Jason Romesburg, unfortunately
26. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion?
I didn’t.
27. Who was your home room teacher?
Mr. O’Kelly, he was a pervert, so I ditched most of the time.
28. Who will re-post this after you?
No idea.
29. Who was your high school sweetheart?
I never had one, all the guys I dated ended up dumping me for trashy girls. I had some really good guy friends though, some I still keep in contact with - :)
30. Do you still talk to people from high school?
A select few….Vanessa, Russell, and Paul.
31.Did you win prom queen or king?
Yeah right!
32. Where did you work in high school?
Baskin Robbins and it was honestly a ton of fun.
33. what were your grades?
A’s and B’s and one C in chemistry, thanks Mr. Hudon!
34. What was your dress style?
Very casual… jeans and sweaters, t-shirts
35. What year did you graduate?
1997

Comments
afternoon.fun question.love grams