A Glimpse Into Our Marriage

This is a fun questionnaire I found on my friend's blog. I thought it was fun and anyone who knows me knows that I am sucker for these things.....
~How long have you been married? 7 Years & 14 days
~How long did you date for? One year
~How old are you? I'm 28 & Tobey is 29
~Who eats more? We both eat a lot. I tend to eat more sweets, Tobey eats more salty foods.
~Who said I love you first? Tobey - I was too scared to say it for a long time.
~Who is taller? Tobey
~Who sings better? I sing way more than Tobey but I think we both have pretty good voices.
~Who is Smarter? That’s a loaded question….. I think we both have areas where we are smarter than the other.
~Who has a worse temper? I do - definitely
~Who does the laundry and the dishes? I do all the laundry, Tobey helps with dishes a lot.
~Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. I have to – I can’t sleep unless I am facing the outside right side of the bed (weird, I know).
~Who pays the bills? I used to, but now we try to do it together (try is the main word here)
~Who mows the lawn? Tobey
~Who cooks dinner? I do about 90 percent of the time but if I am really not in the mood to cook Tobey will take over which either means chili & rice or Taco Bell.
~Who drives when you are together? Tobey – I prefer he drives so I can relax & take care of the girls if they need something. Plus, he is awesome at finding things. I get lost a block from our house.
~Who is more stubborn? I used to be but lately Tobey has been pretty stubborn himself.
~Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Probably Tobey, but I am really working on it.
~Whose parents do you see more? I don’t know - Right now, I’d say it’s probably pretty even.
~Who proposed? Tobey
~Who is more sensitive? I think we are both pretty sensitive, we just show it in different ways. I tend to get more angry & outwardly upset, Tobey keeps things inside. Tobey tries to act really tough, but if you know him, he’s a really sweet, mushy guy. Just watch him with his girls (when he isn’t wrestling with them).
~Who has more friends? Tobey has a lot of family he considers as his best friends and he has quite a few friends at work, but I think I have more close friends I’ve known a long time.
~Who has more siblings? We both come from families of four children (Ironically both families have three girls and one boy)
~Who wears the pants in the family? It depends on the issue – I think we both really try to work things out together.

Comments