Where Does Time Go?

Today I scraped Avery's hair into her first set of piggy tails. She looked so cute, but also so grown up I swear I almost cried. It is always bittersweet when you realize how fast time is passing. I love my children so much and it is hard to think that they aren't always going to be these funny, silly, rollie pollies in my home. I keep reminding myself to slow down and enjoy them while they are so young, innocent, forgiving, and loving. I know it is going to go by too quickly...... Maybe that is why I am such a compulsive picture-taker, I am trying to freeze these little moments in time because I know they are slipping away. --Sorry for my soliloquy. These are a few of the many pictures I took of the momentous piggy tail event. :)






Comments

She is so cute! And she is starting to look like the other girls...a lot.
Hohmann Family said…
Avery is adorable! I love your pictures and I can't believe that her pigtails look so perfect. Please tell me that you took these pictures within the first 10 minutes and not at the end of the day? I can never keep Rebekah's looking neat. (It may have something to do with the fact that she drags her head along the carpet though.)
Melyssa said…
Oh yeah, this was within the first 5 minutes of fixing her hair. By ten minutes only a few tiny straggles were left in pony tails and the rest was waving around wildly. Toddlers are rough on their hair! :)
The A Team Mom said…
So so adorable! I love it in black and white also. I think you have quite a photography talent! But your girls are all so cute too!

Popular Posts