Tagged

I have been tagged...

Six Unimportant Facts About Me.......
1. I love to read Young Adult novels (easy, fun, & generally wholesome)
2. I am not a text-messager - I think it's dumb, just talk to the person! (GASP!)
3. I have an impulse to buy candy EVERY time I go to the store - I try my hardest to withstand the urge, but I break down too often.
4. I secretly wish I could dance like the people on the show, "So You Think You Can Dance" - I will try out the moves I see when I dance with my girls. Thank goodness there is no mirror in my living room. :)
5. I would seriously be okay if we only had girls - Shhh, Don't tell Tobey :)
6. I like to dip my french fries in ice cream - yummy!

I tag Christina, Nichole, Michelle, Thresa, Jen, Katie, & Heidi

TAG RULES:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
6. Enjoy the results.

Comments

Jen said…
that was fun! I enjoy things like this!
Jen said…
So i made a comment on one of your entry that is about your girls...i just saw it, so sorry its so long after you posted. Just an FYI. Love you!
Christina White said…
HI Melyssa, I see that I am tagged, but I don't know how to be "Tagged" I know, I am not smart with this whole blog thing . . . I might have to call you! I love your pics of Sea World! :) You are the best! I enjoyed reading your answers.
Much Love, Chris
The A Team Mom said…
No wonder we are such great friends! I don't have a clue about texting either, I would DIE without candy, I pretend to dance - more like dancing with the stars style, and I love french fries in ice cream! I'll have to think about if there are any unimportant facts about me... I'll let you know! We love to visit your blog!

Popular Posts