Our Little Guy or Girl...

Wednesday we went in for our ultrasound. I love every chance I get to see the little baby growing inside of me moving around. It is such a miracle. All the measurements were right on schedule and looked normal which is always good to hear. Tobey now officially knows the sex of the baby. I told the ultrasound technician not to tell me what we were having but to write it on a piece of paper for Tobey to read later. (I did not want to see his reaction). So far I haven't asked any questions and he hasn't let on one way or the other. People think we are crazy for doing it this way, but we had to compromise: I am dead set against knowing and he was dying to find out. Hey, we may be strange but it works for us!
Anyway, here are some pictures of the little one. I think my pointier nose finally won out over the Orme one. Let me know what you think. :)

This picture was taken because the baby kept sticking out it's tongue. See if you can see it. :)

Comments

Melissa said…
So fun! You got some good shots. So glad everything is going well with your pregnancy. I think it is amazing that Tobey will be able to keep it from you. I know I would have a hard time keeping that secret from Derek. You guys are good!
The A Team Mom said…
Congrats again! This is so exciting for you guys! What is your plan if it is a boy? Rush out and get some blue?! ;)
Miss you guys! The kids enjoy your blog and Kaitlin is always wanting to play with the girls!
I am banking on the fact that he'll tell! I can't be wrong. But good job so far! What's it been? 4 days by now. He'll break!:)Actually, I think that subconciously I just want him to break so that I will know and can buy lots of cute presents for the new baby! :)
~Thresa
lrix said…
You impress me that you can hold out so long. I am too impatient. I think it makes you a strong couple to be able to compromise like that. More power to ya!
Misty said…
The first pic almost looks like there are two babies! One that is profile on the left and one on the far right that is a little more straight on. Am I just crazy!?! Maybe that is just how I see all ultrasounds.

Seriously, congrats! It is awesome that everything is going so well. Enjoy the last few months!

Popular Posts