Hadley Grace - Two Weeks Old


This post is about a week and a half overdue, but our internet is FINALLY working again!
Hadley had her two week check up and she has already grown so much!!! At birth she weighed 7lbs. 7oz. and at two weeks she was already at 8lbs. 15oz. She has grown from 19 1/2 inches long to 21.7 inches. And her head has grown from 13.5 inches to 14.5 inches. What a crazy growth spurt. I must have wonder milk!!! :) She is still a happy, alert little baby. She has been sleeping really well too, which is definitely nice. We have completely adjusted to life with her now. We are so blessed to have her in our family.We just love her to death!

Comments

Heidi Mae said…
She's precious!! I love new little babies!
Katie The Lady said…
Hey, This is Katie Lemire...I'm stalking you now that I have your blog-mwahahaha!

Hadley is so pretty! I can't believe how fast she is growing! And I'm glad your internet is up again- that would kill me to have no internet! Feel free to check my blog out too.
Kathi said…
What a cute picture & I love the little feet! I can't believe the growth & weight gain in TWO WEEKS!! Is that a lot? You do have wonder milk. Glad you guys are back.
sure love ya!
Katie Fish said…
So cute!! I too am amazed at the growth in two weeks, but maybe thats just cause we were starving Kaden and he had lost 4 ounces in the first two weeks, poor boy. I do NOT make wonder milk...I don't make any. Ha! Anyway...she's so so cute and I hope we get to see her soon!
Kathi said…
I LOVE looking at those pictures! Her cute little face & feet (I just want to tickle them)

Popular Posts