The "Tooth" About Paige

Paige has hit the age of loosing teeth. She was starting to get worried as she watched each of her friends lose tooth after tooth while she didn't have so much as a loose one. Then one day she came home from school jumping up and down with excitement. She said, "I was holding my glove in my mouth with my teeth and now one is loose!" We looked in her mouth and sure enough, there was a loose tooth on the bottom right. Not only that but her permanent tooth was already growing in behind it. She was so excited she wiggled the tooth back and forth for the rest of the entire day and the next day. Then, the novelty wore off and she kind of forgot about the tooth for about a week. On Valentine's Day Tobey asked her if he could see her loose tooth. She opened her mouth for him and Tobey quickly pulled the tooth out. She went to feel her tooth and said "Hey! It's gone!" She was super excited to wait and see what the Tooth Fairy would give her. The next day she was surprised to find not only a dollar, but a note from the Tooth Fairy as well!


About a week and a half later I was looking in Paige's mouth and I noticed that another permanent tooth was growing in behind her other bottom baby tooth. I asked her if her tooth was loose. She stuck her hand in to see and with the first jiggle, the tooth popped right out! Now she is two dollars richer and has officially started the age of the Jack 'O Lantern smile.

Comments

Katie Fish said…
SO fun!! Lucky Paige...her tooth fairy is rich to be giving her a whole dollar!! :)
AZ-Ormes said…
I am so glad your internet is up and running! The girls are precious! It's beyond words! I love watching them grow through photos!
Love,
Lana
Granna said…
That's funny. Kelly came home crying one day because she had lost her first tooth. I don't know why she didn't realize everyone was losing teeth (especially since she was in second grade already)...we must not have discussed it as a fact of life.
Thank goodness. I thought for sure it would get lodged in her throat while she was sleeping! :) She looks so cute. Not long before the snaggle tooth phase...
Melissa said…
You are back on the blog! I am so glad to see more pictures. Hadley is beautiful! I can't wait to see her in person! Yay Page lost two teeth! That is so exciting. She probably loves the Tooth Fairy bringing her money! :)
lrix said…
Haylee was telling me her great tooth stories. She was so amazed that Paige just pulled it right out in one try. Hadley is a cutie, glad to see more photos.
gramps & grams said…
I know we're not on your "our people" list but I can't pass up the opportunity to comment on beautiful Paige.What a nice Tooth
Fairy you have Paige & to leave you
a note too.Nice!!If we could get it to stop snowing, we'd come see you.Your new baby sister is beautiful. I just got on the computer to try to catch up so sorry I;m late. Love you Gramma Kit

Popular Posts