My Birthday

I had a great birthday this year. First of all, I survived the first year of my 30s. Hahaha! Just kidding, the 30s are great. Now that I have my first year down, I feel like I've grown into them. :)
This year I was SUPER spoiled by those I love. First of all, Tobey and the girls got me a new bicycle. It is a cruiser style, but it has speeds. And I LOVE it. Then my mom and my sisters surprised me and bought me an Ipod Touch! It is so nice! I use it all the time to help count carbs for Kennedy & keep track of her blood sugar levels. We also use it all the time to listen to Pandora on our little Ipod dock! :)
To celebrate we went out to dinner at Craigo's Pizza, then we went over to Michelle & Jessy's house to eat my birthday cake (I chose a cheesecake this year), but we were all so stuffed from dinner that we just stuck the candles on the cake, sang to me, and saved the cake for later. :)
It was a great birthday!

Comments

Tobus said…
Where's a picture of your sweet ride?? Is it not good enough??;o)

Popular Posts