A Few September Happenings....

September was a busy, fun month.
One Saturday we went on a family hike at Cress Creek. It was an easy trail which was perfect for the girls. The weather was beautiful and it was a great way to spend time as a family.

The following Saturday we participated in our first JDRF (Juvanile Diabetes Research Foundation) Walk for the Cure. I really enjoyed the walk, although the girls got pretty tired and whiny during it (it was a 5K) so next year I think we'll bring their scooters. :)

The next two scrapbook pages are just of Paige's new haircut and Hadley with piggy tails. :)

Comments

Granna said…
Paige, your hair cut is SO CUTE! "Super cute" as Abby and Megan say. I love the piggies too.
Kathi said…
Really cute do Paige! Hadley looks adorable - wow her hair has grown.
Nice to have outings like you've posted & Scout got to go!
Heidi Mae said…
Tobey you look great! And the girls hair is adorable.

Popular Posts