KK's Birthday
Kennedy Kate turned six on September 9th. This year she wanted a cowgirl and cowboy party because she LOVES horses and she has friends that are both boys and girls. We had a great time first sending out these invitations...

Then having a rip roarin' rootin' tootin' wild west party, completed with horse cake. It was a lot of fun to celebrate her birthday with all her cute little pals.


Kennedy is growing up so fast. She is still silly, and this year has recently become boy crazy. Yikes!!! She has a few friends that are boys, but there is one in particular she has her eye on and she becomes extra silly and crazy when he is around. ;)
She loves to tell stories and already sounds like she is a teenager with a lot of "likes" in her sentences. She is starting to read and loves to try sounding out words in books. Lately she has become a fasionista and will put together different ensambles using accessories, shoes, hats, etc.
She is very tough and brave. She hardly flinches when we have to poke and prod her all the time for her diabetes. She is taking it all in stride with a positive attitude. She is just a little sweetheart and we are so glad she is in our family.
And as per tradition here are KK's stats for this year:
Height: 45 inches
Weight: 40 lbs.
Favorites:
* movie: Beauty & The Beast
* food: Ramen (same as last year)
* song: “A Child’s Prayer”
* cereal: Honey Bunches of Oats (also same as last year)
* vegetable: Tomatoes
* drink: Milk
* toy: Barbie horses
* TV Show: Barenstein Bears
* game: Hide and Go Seek
* book: Fairy Tales
* restaurant: McDonalds
* holiday: Valentines Day & Christmas
* animal: Kittens and horses
Random Questions
-If you could change your name, what would you choose? Alexa
-What do you love about each person in our family? - These are direct quotes from Kennedy
Dad: “That he helps me when I get hurt.”
Mom: “That she makes us healthy foods that we can eat.”
Paige: "She lets me hold the kitten” (our neighbors have a kitten the girls have been playing with the past couple days)
Avery: "That she lets me color on her coloring books.”
Hadley: "She’s cute and she makes me laugh when I’m sad.”
-Where would you like to go on vacation this year?
Alaska
-What are some of your wishes for this year?
“That I could get a horse.”
“That I was a special kid to Heavenly Father and Jesus”
-What do you want to be when you grow up?
“I want to be a cowgirl, cuz I could have lots of horses and I could name them.”

Then having a rip roarin' rootin' tootin' wild west party, completed with horse cake. It was a lot of fun to celebrate her birthday with all her cute little pals.


Kennedy is growing up so fast. She is still silly, and this year has recently become boy crazy. Yikes!!! She has a few friends that are boys, but there is one in particular she has her eye on and she becomes extra silly and crazy when he is around. ;)
She loves to tell stories and already sounds like she is a teenager with a lot of "likes" in her sentences. She is starting to read and loves to try sounding out words in books. Lately she has become a fasionista and will put together different ensambles using accessories, shoes, hats, etc.
She is very tough and brave. She hardly flinches when we have to poke and prod her all the time for her diabetes. She is taking it all in stride with a positive attitude. She is just a little sweetheart and we are so glad she is in our family.
And as per tradition here are KK's stats for this year:
Height: 45 inches
Weight: 40 lbs.
Favorites:
* movie: Beauty & The Beast
* food: Ramen (same as last year)
* song: “A Child’s Prayer”
* cereal: Honey Bunches of Oats (also same as last year)
* vegetable: Tomatoes
* drink: Milk
* toy: Barbie horses
* TV Show: Barenstein Bears
* game: Hide and Go Seek
* book: Fairy Tales
* restaurant: McDonalds
* holiday: Valentines Day & Christmas
* animal: Kittens and horses
Random Questions
-If you could change your name, what would you choose? Alexa
-What do you love about each person in our family? - These are direct quotes from Kennedy
Dad: “That he helps me when I get hurt.”
Mom: “That she makes us healthy foods that we can eat.”
Paige: "She lets me hold the kitten” (our neighbors have a kitten the girls have been playing with the past couple days)
Avery: "That she lets me color on her coloring books.”
Hadley: "She’s cute and she makes me laugh when I’m sad.”
-Where would you like to go on vacation this year?
Alaska
-What are some of your wishes for this year?
“That I could get a horse.”
“That I was a special kid to Heavenly Father and Jesus”
-What do you want to be when you grow up?
“I want to be a cowgirl, cuz I could have lots of horses and I could name them.”

Comments
I love your digital scrapbook pages too! I scrapbook, but haven't tried digital yet. Do you use a program or website to make your pages? Where do you get your pages printed? I would love some info to help me get started.
One wish has come true already Kennedy- YOU ARE a "special kid to Heavenly Father & Jesus"
Hope your wish comes true about having horses cuz when I was around your age I wanted horses too.
love,
g'ma O
but you are a fabulous lady & one of
the most creative & talented & willing to do it all for your family
God Bless you in all your wonderful
endeavors.... Love YOU Grams