Adventures In Utah

This weekend I had the opportunity to once again take a "mini vacation" and go to Utah. I stayed with Thresa and we had a blast shopping, hanging out, and getting new haircuts. I have this tendency to grow my hair out way too long, get bored with it, and chop it all off. So that is what I did once again. I also had the chance to visit with one of my dearest friends, Vanessa, and her family while I was there. I am very blessed to have such a wonderful husband who is not only willing to watch the kids while I get away, but encourages me to do so. :) Thanks to everyone who made this weekend so much fun!!!

Me & My Beautiful Sister


The Transformation



Tobey's breakfast for the girls while I was away.
As Paige put it, "Daddy made the most perfect Mickey Mouse pancakes for us!" (Way to Go Tobey!)

Comments

Katie Fish said…
Cute hair...cute mickey pancakes!
Jen said…
way to go Tobey! Melyssa, your hair looks SO good! I can't get over how good you look with short or long hair...lucky. :) thanks for stopping by and visiting while you were in town. glad you had fun mini vacation with your sister. love you guys!
Kathi said…
Nice hair! Was it long enough to donate? looks like it. Glad you were able to get away & have fun with your sister & friend (& such a great husband to let you do it -yeah Tobey!!) Glad you could see your NIECE too - isn't she cute!
Kathi
C-Dawg said…
hey guys, we are changing our blog to only be open to invited readers. Send us your email so we can invite you! mdmarsh@gmail.com

Misty and Cory

ps...I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hari!

Popular Posts