Snow, Snow Go Away!






So we have officially received over 20 inches of snow the past two months (Dec. & Jan.) and we are well on way to getting that much in February and it's only the 8th!!! We like snow, but this is getting a little ridiculous. The girls can't even go out and play in the yard anymore because the snow is well past their waists and they can't walk around! Plus, without the convenience of a snow blower, a large driveway, walkway, and sidewalk become a constant chore to keep clear. I think the only one truly enjoying this winter downpour is Scout. She happily leaps through the snowbanks with only her head popping out every now and then. It is hilarious. I just wish we could get out and at least go sledding, but I'm afraid I'd lose one of my children in a drift. :) Here's hoping for an early spring! (yeah right!)

Comments

Tobus said…
We have gotten a little over 20 inches EACH month!!!! That's over 40 inches in the just the past 2 months!!!!! UGH!
Jen said…
Thats CRAZY!!! I LOVE Provo...we probably won't get that much snow if you combine all the snow from the whole winter! :)
Kathi said…
ahhhh, too bad. It was 76 today & beautiful here in sunny California :)
Katie Fish said…
Yeah...we have a picture of our car with a big fat layer of snow on it too, but it didn't turn out quite as well as yours. How lucky are we to have so much snow!!!
Katie Fish said…
That was totally a sarcastic comment! :)
The A Team Mom said…
I heard Rexburg was getting record snow and the pictures are crazy! I hope it stops soon! The two things I do not miss about Rexburg are the cold and snow! We sure miss you guys though!!
The A Team Mom said…
I heard Rexburg was getting record snow and the pictures are crazy! I hope it stops soon! The two things I do not miss about Rexburg are the cold and snow! We sure miss you guys though!!
Misty said…
SO SO SO glad that is not us! Not a fan of snow...you should come visit San Diego...we took family pictures on the BEACH last Saturday!

Popular Posts