Hackity Hack...Hope it Grows Back!!!

Okay, so Friday I got the WORST haircut EVER!!!!! I went in to get some layers evened out, specifically instructing the "stylist" not to cut the front of my hair any shorter than it was. Well....needless to say, with the first chop of her scissors, I was already holding back tears. She cut my hair WAY too short, and pretty choppy. It is too short to even pull back into a pony tail. I cried the entire way home, and pretty much for the rest of the night. I was SO UPSET! It has been three days, and I am starting to be okay with my hair. I still don't like it, but what can I do? Luckily my hair grows pretty fast so it should only take a few months before I can attempt to get it fixed again. :) I just wanted to let you all know that this haircut is a mistake so none of you see a picture of me late and think, "What was she thinking when she got that haircut?" :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I know that you don't like it, but I think that it is kind of cute! THought I would let you know.
Anonymous said…
I just love your expression in this picture. I know that it probably won't help much, but I think it looks really cute!
The A Team Mom said…
I think it looks cute! I have a hairstylist in Rexburg that I am missing terribly! When you get ready for another try I'll give you her number if you want! I have had 4-5 bad hair cuts and colors now. So I have finally made an appt with the lady that everyone loves here and it takes a month and a half to get in. OH and it costs over $100 smakerals too. Hopefully (!) it will turn out since it is a week before my sisters wedding!!
Chelsea Emeline said…
I actually really like it!
Hohmann Family said…
The haircut and the expression (minus the raised eyebrow) look like they could have been straight from a VOGUE magazine or some such thing. Haircuts are hard. Especially when you're in the hands of someone you don't know.
The Englands said…
Wow - they got you good! But it seems like the in style. I'm sure when you expected something else though you can't help but be disappointed.

Popular Posts