Kennedyisms


Kennedy has been saying a lot of funny things lately. With my pregnant brain, I have forgotten a lot of them but here are a couple.....

We don't let Kennedy have snacks if she doesn't eat her lunch. However, as the day drags on and I get tired and forgetful, I sometimes forget and give her something. She of course, doesn't remind me :) The other day Tobey was here for lunch so her remembered that she hadn't eaten and he saw that I had given her a snack. He said, "Why is Kennedy eating a snack? She didn't eat her lunch." To which Kennedy quickly replied, "Well, mom gave me a snack even though I didn't eat...." She paused for a minute, put her little hand on her hip and said all sassy, "And that's a fact!" as she walked away. Tobey and I could barely keep straight faces. Where did that come from?

Since it's Olympics time we have all been watching quite a few of the events as a family. The other day Kennedy looked at me and said, "Are we going to watch the girls bynaptics in the Ol-lip-sticks today mom?"

And last but not least, yesterday I was babysitting my friend's little boy and I had to change his diaper. I asked Kennedy to leave the room, but she said, "I just have to see something." I was a little hesitant at what she was going to do/say, but I let her stay. As soon as I took the diaper off to put the clean one on Kennedy said, "I knew it...he has a peanut!" :)

Comments

Chelsea Emeline said…
I'm laughing out loud at work. Oh no. But that's too funny!
Kathi said…
That last one made me laugh at loud- that's hilarious!

Popular Posts