My Addiction
It seems funny to me that no matter how busy I am - I find that I cannot function until I fill out and forward these fill in the blank emails everyone sends. I think it fun to think of your own answers and even more fun to see what everyone else says about themselves. So I decided to post this one on my blog too. :)
100 Completely Useless Facts About Me:
Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Usually open - we have a pocket sliding door that catches, it’s too big of a pain to try to open and shut it so we usually leave it open.
Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
It depends....some hotels use really cheap brands, I don’t take those, but I do take the brands I know I’ll use.
Have you ever stolen a street sign?
Nope.
Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Only on pens, the thought of chewing on a pencil makes me want to vomit.
How many pairs of tennis shoes do you have?
Two - my current work out pair and my old work out pair which have now been renamed my yard work/camping pair
What is your "song of the week"?
Do people really have different favorite songs every week? - I don’t - but Trace Atkins song, “You’re Gonna Miss This” always makes me teary eyed and it helps me appreciate the “right now” in life.
Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
For the most part yes, some guys take too much liberty with it though.
Do you still watch cartoons?
I have three children under the age of six...what do you think?
What's your least favorite movie?
A.I. - Steven Spielberg movie about robotic children - WORST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!
Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I wouldn’t bury it, I would pay off my debts then take a cruise. If there were leftovers, I would bury it in my mattress. : )
What do you drink with dinner?
Water for me and then I usually swipe a couple drinks of my girls’ rootbeer.
What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
SWEET & SOUR all the way! Fry sauce is a close second though.
What is your favorite food/cuisine?
I love Italian food. I am a fan of pasta of any sort (minus seafood)
Who do you miss right now?
My family
Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I don’t think they had girl scouts where I lived. I was in Campfire Girls though for a little while until my troup leader got caught selling drugs out of her house (sweet!)
When was the last time you wrote to someone in a letter?
I can’t even remember - sad huh? Emails I do on about a weekly basis though.
Can you change the oil on a car?
Nope - that’s what my husband and Jiffy Lubes are for. : )
Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope, I have been pulled over twice for speeding though. I guess I am just a sweet talker.
Ran out of gas?
Not yet.
Favorite kind of sub?
Honey Mustard Chicken from Quiznos
Or the Ultimate Club from Hogi Yogi
I am not a super big fan of Subway subs.
Best thing to eat for breakfast?
French Toast & cheesy scrambled eggs
Are you lazy?
I am lazy with certain things like scrubbing my bathroom. I wait until I can’t stand it anymore before I will give it a good scouring, most of the time I just wipe it down. But in general, I am not a lazy person, it drives me nuts if I am just sitting around not accomplishing something.
When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
The best costume I ever wore was a half man/half woman. Picture that one. : ) My mom made a costume where the right side was a shirt and tie, the left side was a dress, and my hair/makeup matched accordingly. I have to say it was pretty cool.
How many languages can you speak?
One and a half (I know a little Spanish)
Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Ensign/Friend
Are you stubborn?
Just a little bit : ) Unfortunately, I think it a family trait.
Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Letterman - but my favorite talk show guy is John Stewart, that guy is freaking hilarious
Sing in the car?
Only if I can listen to a regular radio station and not the “Arthur” CD my kids are obsessed with
Dance in the shower?
Yeah, I am a rock star in there.
Dance in the car?
I have been known to bust a couple awesome moves in the vehicle
Ever used a gun?
Does the Nintendo Duck Hunt Gun count?
Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Some like High School Musical are WAY too cheesy, but most of them are amazing.
Is Christmas stressful?
Anytime you travel with three little kids it’s stressful. But, I love all the shopping, preparations, visiting with loved ones, and hulabaloo that goes along with Christmas.
Ever eat a pierogie?
A what?
Okay I just googled it and this is a pierogi - Pierogi (also perogi, perogy, pirohi, piroghi, pirogi, pirogen, pierogy, pidahih, or pyrohy), from the Proto-Slavic "pir" (festivity) is the name most commonly used in English speaking areas to refer to a variety of Slavic semicircular (or, in some cuisines, square) stuffed dumplings of unleavened dough and varying ingredients. Their specific origins are unknown; though they have strong ties to Slavic culture, similar foods occur in many cultures across Europe and Asia.
Nope, still haven’t eaten one.
Favorite type of fruit pie?
Strawberry - yummy!
Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Lawyer or Teacher
Do you believe in ghosts?
Not ghosts, but I do believe in spirits good and bad
Ever have a deja-vu feeling?
All the time - it is the weirdest thing.
Take a vitamin daily?
Right now I do because I am pregnant, but when I am not pregnant I am terrible about taking vitamins.
Wear slippers?
In the winter
Wear a bath robe?
No - just a towel
What do you wear to bed?
That’s none of your business.... : )
First concert?
NKOTB - for you non fans, that’s New Kids on the Block! How cool am I?
Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
Wal-Mart since that is all there is in Rexburg. I do love Target too though.
Nike or Adidas?
Adidas
Cheetos or Fritos?
Cheetos puffy or crunchy, I love them all
Peanuts or sunflower seeds?
Sunflower Seeds hands down
Ever hear of "gorp"?
Nope but I’ve heard of morp
Ever take dance lessons?
Nope - not “real” ones.
Is there a profession you picture your spouse doing?
Yes, Construction Management
Can you curl your tongue?
Yes
Ever won a spelling bee?
Nope.
Own a record player?
Not since I was a child
Regularly burn incense?
What am I a hippy? Incense is disgusting - I regularly melt my Scentsy candles, if you have not tried them, you have not lived -they are amazing.
Who would you like to see in concert?
Dave Matthews Band
What was the last concert you saw?
Jim Brickman
Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot Cocoa
Tea or coffee?
Hot Cocoa
Can you swim well?
No, but I can sufficiently flail my limbs around in the water to keep myself from drowning. I am not graceful AT ALL.
Can you hold your breath without manually holding your nose?
Yes.
Are you patient?
No way Jose
DJ or band at a wedding?
DJ
Ever won a contest?
When I was in 4th grade I won a gallon size jar of candy corn, ate them all in about two days, and have hated candy corn ever since. : )
Ever have plastic surgery?
No
Which are better: black or green olives?
BLACK
Can you knit or sew?
Both and I can crochet - although I don’t knit well.
Best room for a fireplace?
Living Room
Do you want to get married?
I already am
If married, how long have you been married?
7 plus years (our 8th anniversary is November 4th)
Who was your high school crush?
Who wasn’t?
Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Only when I am pregnant. I don’t know that I throw a fit, but I do a fair share of crying hysterically for no reason at all.
Do you have kids?
Three girls and a fourth child in womb
Do you want a kid?
Yeah, good thing huh?
What are your favorite colors?
green and brown
Do you miss anyone right now?
Like I already said, my family
Who do you wanna see right now?
Probably my family since I miss them enough to mention it twice : )
100 Completely Useless Facts About Me:
Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Usually open - we have a pocket sliding door that catches, it’s too big of a pain to try to open and shut it so we usually leave it open.
Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
It depends....some hotels use really cheap brands, I don’t take those, but I do take the brands I know I’ll use.
Have you ever stolen a street sign?
Nope.
Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Only on pens, the thought of chewing on a pencil makes me want to vomit.
How many pairs of tennis shoes do you have?
Two - my current work out pair and my old work out pair which have now been renamed my yard work/camping pair
What is your "song of the week"?
Do people really have different favorite songs every week? - I don’t - but Trace Atkins song, “You’re Gonna Miss This” always makes me teary eyed and it helps me appreciate the “right now” in life.
Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
For the most part yes, some guys take too much liberty with it though.
Do you still watch cartoons?
I have three children under the age of six...what do you think?
What's your least favorite movie?
A.I. - Steven Spielberg movie about robotic children - WORST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!
Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I wouldn’t bury it, I would pay off my debts then take a cruise. If there were leftovers, I would bury it in my mattress. : )
What do you drink with dinner?
Water for me and then I usually swipe a couple drinks of my girls’ rootbeer.
What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
SWEET & SOUR all the way! Fry sauce is a close second though.
What is your favorite food/cuisine?
I love Italian food. I am a fan of pasta of any sort (minus seafood)
Who do you miss right now?
My family
Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I don’t think they had girl scouts where I lived. I was in Campfire Girls though for a little while until my troup leader got caught selling drugs out of her house (sweet!)
When was the last time you wrote to someone in a letter?
I can’t even remember - sad huh? Emails I do on about a weekly basis though.
Can you change the oil on a car?
Nope - that’s what my husband and Jiffy Lubes are for. : )
Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope, I have been pulled over twice for speeding though. I guess I am just a sweet talker.
Ran out of gas?
Not yet.
Favorite kind of sub?
Honey Mustard Chicken from Quiznos
Or the Ultimate Club from Hogi Yogi
I am not a super big fan of Subway subs.
Best thing to eat for breakfast?
French Toast & cheesy scrambled eggs
Are you lazy?
I am lazy with certain things like scrubbing my bathroom. I wait until I can’t stand it anymore before I will give it a good scouring, most of the time I just wipe it down. But in general, I am not a lazy person, it drives me nuts if I am just sitting around not accomplishing something.
When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
The best costume I ever wore was a half man/half woman. Picture that one. : ) My mom made a costume where the right side was a shirt and tie, the left side was a dress, and my hair/makeup matched accordingly. I have to say it was pretty cool.
How many languages can you speak?
One and a half (I know a little Spanish)
Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Ensign/Friend
Are you stubborn?
Just a little bit : ) Unfortunately, I think it a family trait.
Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Letterman - but my favorite talk show guy is John Stewart, that guy is freaking hilarious
Sing in the car?
Only if I can listen to a regular radio station and not the “Arthur” CD my kids are obsessed with
Dance in the shower?
Yeah, I am a rock star in there.
Dance in the car?
I have been known to bust a couple awesome moves in the vehicle
Ever used a gun?
Does the Nintendo Duck Hunt Gun count?
Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Some like High School Musical are WAY too cheesy, but most of them are amazing.
Is Christmas stressful?
Anytime you travel with three little kids it’s stressful. But, I love all the shopping, preparations, visiting with loved ones, and hulabaloo that goes along with Christmas.
Ever eat a pierogie?
A what?
Okay I just googled it and this is a pierogi - Pierogi (also perogi, perogy, pirohi, piroghi, pirogi, pirogen, pierogy, pidahih, or pyrohy), from the Proto-Slavic "pir" (festivity) is the name most commonly used in English speaking areas to refer to a variety of Slavic semicircular (or, in some cuisines, square) stuffed dumplings of unleavened dough and varying ingredients. Their specific origins are unknown; though they have strong ties to Slavic culture, similar foods occur in many cultures across Europe and Asia.
Nope, still haven’t eaten one.
Favorite type of fruit pie?
Strawberry - yummy!
Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Lawyer or Teacher
Do you believe in ghosts?
Not ghosts, but I do believe in spirits good and bad
Ever have a deja-vu feeling?
All the time - it is the weirdest thing.
Take a vitamin daily?
Right now I do because I am pregnant, but when I am not pregnant I am terrible about taking vitamins.
Wear slippers?
In the winter
Wear a bath robe?
No - just a towel
What do you wear to bed?
That’s none of your business.... : )
First concert?
NKOTB - for you non fans, that’s New Kids on the Block! How cool am I?
Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
Wal-Mart since that is all there is in Rexburg. I do love Target too though.
Nike or Adidas?
Adidas
Cheetos or Fritos?
Cheetos puffy or crunchy, I love them all
Peanuts or sunflower seeds?
Sunflower Seeds hands down
Ever hear of "gorp"?
Nope but I’ve heard of morp
Ever take dance lessons?
Nope - not “real” ones.
Is there a profession you picture your spouse doing?
Yes, Construction Management
Can you curl your tongue?
Yes
Ever won a spelling bee?
Nope.
Own a record player?
Not since I was a child
Regularly burn incense?
What am I a hippy? Incense is disgusting - I regularly melt my Scentsy candles, if you have not tried them, you have not lived -they are amazing.
Who would you like to see in concert?
Dave Matthews Band
What was the last concert you saw?
Jim Brickman
Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot Cocoa
Tea or coffee?
Hot Cocoa
Can you swim well?
No, but I can sufficiently flail my limbs around in the water to keep myself from drowning. I am not graceful AT ALL.
Can you hold your breath without manually holding your nose?
Yes.
Are you patient?
No way Jose
DJ or band at a wedding?
DJ
Ever won a contest?
When I was in 4th grade I won a gallon size jar of candy corn, ate them all in about two days, and have hated candy corn ever since. : )
Ever have plastic surgery?
No
Which are better: black or green olives?
BLACK
Can you knit or sew?
Both and I can crochet - although I don’t knit well.
Best room for a fireplace?
Living Room
Do you want to get married?
I already am
If married, how long have you been married?
7 plus years (our 8th anniversary is November 4th)
Who was your high school crush?
Who wasn’t?
Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Only when I am pregnant. I don’t know that I throw a fit, but I do a fair share of crying hysterically for no reason at all.
Do you have kids?
Three girls and a fourth child in womb
Do you want a kid?
Yeah, good thing huh?
What are your favorite colors?
green and brown
Do you miss anyone right now?
Like I already said, my family
Who do you wanna see right now?
Probably my family since I miss them enough to mention it twice : )

Comments