The Belly

So, I am officially over the hump! 21 weeks and counting. I am super excited at how amazing I feel this pregnancy. I am significantly smaller than I was with Avery (thank goodness) and hope I stay that way. I think it because I am a work out Nazi this time. :) I will be keeping a ticker of my belly every couple weeks off to the side so I don't have to keep devoting entire posts to my gut! Our ultrasound is on October 1st and for those of you who don't know, I will not be finding out the sex of this baby. Tobey persuaded me to let him find out the sex (I think he is anxious to see if we're finally having a boy) so I'll let you know how that all goes. We will posts pics of the little guy/girl when we get them.



Comments

Misty said…
You are so tiny! Wow. And brave. I don't think I could handle not knowing...especially if my husband knew! Good luck!
Melissa said…
You look fabulous!!! You are so small, definitely smaller than my belly. I am so excited for you guys. That is fun that you are going to let Tobey find out. I would go crazy not knowing!
Anonymous said…
Lys- You are so cute!! I can't believe that you don't want to find out what you are having-there is NO WAY that I could keep the willpower to do that-especially if it is a boy (and I hope that it is for Tobey!!) Boys are so great!!! Anyway, you look awesome!!
Love, Heidi

Popular Posts