The first swing set our kids had was your old one from the backyard of your Canyon Country house. Remember that one Tobey? If I remember right, you demonstrated for Trevor everything you're NOT SUPPOSED TO DO on a swing set! No resulting ER visits, so it's all good. I think it's still rusting away in the yard of our first Mesa house a couple miles from here.
Fun swing set! Way to go Tobey! Hey, you look so amazing! You are so thin, with just a tiny baby-bump! You are all toned, no pregnancy flab! Jealous! Good for you! I know you are working really hard, and it is paying off! Just to answer your question--Whitney misses her sisters. Like a lost little lamb, she looks for them when they are at school, just wanders around--it is so sad. We'll have to get together and go on a double date!
Comments
Rob
Fun swing set! Way to go Tobey! Hey, you look so amazing! You are so thin, with just a tiny baby-bump! You are all toned, no pregnancy flab! Jealous! Good for you! I know you are working really hard, and it is paying off! Just to answer your question--Whitney misses her sisters. Like a lost little lamb, she looks for them when they are at school, just wanders around--it is so sad. We'll have to get together and go on a double date!
Much Love, Chris
Your girls are precious!
Love, Lana