T-Ball

This summer Paige decided that she wanted to play T-ball again. In Rexburg until you are in 3rd grade T-ball basically has no structure. Each player on the team gets a turn to hit - then the other teams players all get a turn to hit. There are no outs, no doubles, triple, home-runs, etc. Quite frankly as a spectator, it is BORING! Paige loves to play though, so off we went. T-ball is co-ed and once again Paige was one of the few girls on her team. She did really well hitting. Not so well on fielding the ball. She would get bored and start doing other things on field like looking at the clouds, etc. (My mom said I was the same way when I played) This year she had an amazing coach who also happens to be in our neighborhood and our ward. Her name was coach Jamie and she was so much fun. She even bought all the kids on her team little trophies and gave them each one after the last game. Paige had a blast playing on team "Dodgers" and she is already ready for next year. The question is am I ready to sit through another season of structureless T-ball?....Probably, I am a sucker for my kids in cute uniforms. :)

Comments

Kathi said…
Oh Paige, we know why you want to be on t-ball.......it starts with b _ _ s.... uh huh! :) Way to play though, I'm proud of you!

Popular Posts