Too Funny!

Yesterday Paige and I were talking about love & marriage since Tobey & I were celebrating our anniversary. She was asking all kinds of questions like why I loved Tobey more than her to which I explained there were different kinds of love. We had a fun discussion. Then at the end she said, "Yeah you grow up, fall in love, and get married. Then you have kids you love too. And you all live together, unless you can't take care of the kids."
Curious I asked, "If you can't take care of them, then what happens?"
To which she replied seriously, "Then you have to put them on someone else's porch and leave them there."
It was really hard to keep a straight face after that reply. Kids are so funny!

Comments

Katie The Lady said…
Hahahaha! That is so awesome!!!
Kathi said…
Did she see a movie or something about that?
So, I guess that mean you guys can take care of them because they weren't put on a porch :)
Christina White said…
Is that what you threaten them with? J/K I love it. It is fun to watch them putting the world together. I thought Tobey's post to you so really sweet. What a great guy! :) I loved your girls as the Chipmunks tooo cute! Did you make their costumes? They looked so great! I wish we could have seen them in person.
Jen said…
that is too cute and funny! it really makes you realize how they are ALWAYS picking up on things! what they see, what they hear...

Popular Posts