Ultrasound & Five Months Pregnant!
My ultrasound was done when I was 19 weeks pregnant. Although at the beginning of this pregnancy I was admant I did not want to find out the gender of the baby, just like I had done with Paige and Hadley, as the ultrasound drew closer and closer, I had this nagging feeling that I just needed to find out what we were having.
So, on the day of the ultrasound I told Tobey that I would be finding out along with him. As we went in and the ultrasound technician started looking around, I honestly was not expecting anything other than a girl. So, when he showed us a shot between the legs that DEFINITELY proved the baby was a boy, I went numb with shock.
Tobey and I looked at each other with surprise! A boy?!?!? No way! There is just no way it could be a boy. But as the technician pointed out, there was NO way it could be a girl.
The rest of the ultrasound was kind of a blur, partially because the ultrasound technician faced the screen away from me so I couldn't even see the baby half the time! I was irritated with that, but too stunned to make much of a stink about it. Everything appeared normal and healthy in the ultrasound. The technician printed out some pictures for us and sent us on our way.
Here are pictures of the little guy. I did not feel right posting the genital pictures on my blog! :) You'll just have to take my word for it - He's a boy!!!
It took us a few days (okay it took me a few weeks) to get used to the idea that we were having a boy. Now we are THRILLED and excited about the little guy entering our home. :)
FIVE MONTHS PREGNANT
Here are a couple pictures of me at 20 weeks pregnant. I am starting to feel a little better. My face rash is clearing up a little bit and I have more energy. I can feel him squirming around inside me all the time which is my absolute favorite part of pregnancy.
As for cravings, my meat and salty cravings have let up. I don't constantly dream about salami, Cheetos, and bacon anymore thank goodness!!! Right now the only thing I truly crave is hummus. I can't get enough of that stuff.





Comments