Christmas Day
Christmas was fun. It was a day spent with family opening presents, eating, and just being together.
Santa brought Paige a Ripstick, Kennedy a Journey Girls doll and clothes, Avery a Spirograph, pens, and paper, Hadley a cash register, and Beckham a toy that clips onto his car seat. Then they were spoiled by everyone. They are always so blessed with gifts.
We had a lot of fun this year with our first ever ugly sweater competition. We all wore our ugly sweaters while opening gifts. Although I have to say the Coffmans definitely beat the rest of us. :)
We had a yummy Christmas dinner with a turkey Jessy smoked in his smoker and spent the day enjoying each other's company. That's what I love about Christmas! :)
Santa brought Paige a Ripstick, Kennedy a Journey Girls doll and clothes, Avery a Spirograph, pens, and paper, Hadley a cash register, and Beckham a toy that clips onto his car seat. Then they were spoiled by everyone. They are always so blessed with gifts.
We had a lot of fun this year with our first ever ugly sweater competition. We all wore our ugly sweaters while opening gifts. Although I have to say the Coffmans definitely beat the rest of us. :)
We had a yummy Christmas dinner with a turkey Jessy smoked in his smoker and spent the day enjoying each other's company. That's what I love about Christmas! :)




Comments