Random December
December is always a month filled with craziness and fun. Here are a few of the other things we did:
Hadley is always asking to hold Beckham. He loves it (most of the time).

Hadley being silly in my bathroom, just coloring while sitting on top of the toilet. Why not, right?
Hadley and me snuggling one day when we both felt sick. I'm glad she was there to comfort me.
Hadley's classic wonky eye face.
We watched Maya one day. The girls had fun together.
Peek-A-Boo. I love his little face peeking out of his car seat cover.
Some more selfies of the girls with Beckham. I love finding these gems on my phone.
And here are my cute kiddos with the presents Great Grandma Lila gave them for Christmas.
Hadley is always asking to hold Beckham. He loves it (most of the time).
Kennedy made her own paper nativity set, since ours were in storage. Then she used it to give the Family Home Evening lesson. Super cute!

Hadley being silly in my bathroom, just coloring while sitting on top of the toilet. Why not, right?
Hadley and me snuggling one day when we both felt sick. I'm glad she was there to comfort me.
Hadley's classic wonky eye face.
This is what our shirts constantly look like thanks to Mr. Beckham Droolypants.
Mr. Droolypants himself.
We were bored one day so we decided to explore the Provo City Library. It is such a beautiful old building. I especially loved it, but then I am a little obsessed with libraries! :) Peek-A-Boo. I love his little face peeking out of his car seat cover.
And here are my cute kiddos with the presents Great Grandma Lila gave them for Christmas.




.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

Comments