Cameron's Blessing

We traveled up to Idaho Falls for Cameron's Blessing. It was a fun, quick weekend spent with family.
The kiddos had a lot of fun riding the motorized animals at the mall. Thank goodness for Grandma Khaki. I am WAY to cheap to rent them. ;)

My girls had a blast playing with their baby cousins, Cameron and Odette.
The morning of the blessing, I was getting ready for church and Beckham grabbed the hot curling iron when I wasn't paying attention. It immediately turned into this monster blistered burn on his hand and fingers. He was SO sad! :(
It was a great day spent with family. We are so blessed to have each other.
 
After the blessings, we had to head home. We went through Cache Valley and were able to stop in Logan to see the Logan temple. It was a beautiful drive, a beautiful temple, and a perfect ending for a beautiful day.
I am grateful for eternal families and the wonderful weekend we had seeing Cameron get blessed!

Comments

Popular Posts