Random March
Hadley loves to "read" books to herself. What she lacks in reading skill, she makes up for in imagination and expression. One afternoon I took these pictures when she was reading to herself one afternoon after church.
Beckham put on eyeliner. Enough said. ;)
Here's a cute dinosaur Hadley made at school. Beckham wanted to be in the picture too.
I told Paige she could wear mascara for a presentation she had at school. I don't like how much older she looks with it on. I am not excited for her to keep growing up. It's going by too fast. :(
Little Buddy still loves his accessories.
Since no grandparents live near us, Beckham and I went to Grandparents' Day in Hadley's Kindergarten class. It was fun to do the activities and watch her sing the cute songs.
Beckham put on eyeliner. Enough said. ;)
Here's a cute dinosaur Hadley made at school. Beckham wanted to be in the picture too.
I told Paige she could wear mascara for a presentation she had at school. I don't like how much older she looks with it on. I am not excited for her to keep growing up. It's going by too fast. :(
Little Buddy still loves his accessories.
Since no grandparents live near us, Beckham and I went to Grandparents' Day in Hadley's Kindergarten class. It was fun to do the activities and watch her sing the cute songs.
Avery fixed Daddy and Beckham's hair.
Cute pictures from a trip to the mall. Beckham's buns make me laugh.
We finally watched Big Hero 6 and the kiddos love it. This is Hadley's drawing of Baymax and Hiro.
Early morning family snuggle time.
Beckham's new favorite pastime is digging in our flower beds. He LOVES dirt!
An awesome selfie by KK.
Hadley's Abraham Lincoln. :)
After school every day Paige and her friends hang out on this corner. I managed to get a sneaky shot of them without her noticing! ;)
I started painting our living room couches. Crossing my fingers that they turn out okay.
For our opening for Girls' Camp we had a Fear Factor activity. One of the activities we had was having the girls eat "gross" things like seaweed, sauerkraut (that one still confuses me because I love sauerkraut). And the grossest thing of all was sardines. Paige was the bravest person in the group. She ate the sardine for her team. I was so proud of her!
Paige and I had a fun night out for a mommy daughter date. I love spending one on one time with my kids.
















Comments