Kennedy is Four!!!

last Tuesday Kennedy turned four. Because her official birthday party was not scheduled until the following Saturday, we just had a quiet family celebration at home. She picked blueberry muffins for her breakfast & we put a candle in one and sang to her. Then later that night we went the park for a picnic. We had pizza & cupcakes. The girls played & Kennedy opened her presents. Right as we were about to light the candles on her cupcake, a huge wind storm started blasting us. Something fell from the tree right above us and hit Kennedy in the eye. She was a trouper though and let us sing Happy Birthday to her as she sat there with her eye all puffy & swollen. Awhile back we bought her a lot of My Little Ponies on Ebay, so she was in heaven as she opened them all. That night as I tucked her into bed she looked at me and said, "Boy, I sure am glad that I had a birthday." When I asked her why she said, "I sure was bored being three!" :)

The Cupcake Saga

My Cuties

On Saturday, she had her first official birthday party where she invited six of her friends to come over and celebrate with her. When I asked her what kind of party she wanted she told me "Ponies & Uni"coins". So we had a My Little Pony cake, played pin the tail on the My Little Pony, had a pinata, and played musical squares. She had a blast with her friends and is already planning next year's party. Yikes!
The Cake

The Party

Comments

WOW! What a fun day! I am glad that people showed up for her b-day. I know you were worried about that. I can't believe she is 4! Yikes:)
~Thresa
Melissa said…
Okay, your girls are officially the cutest! Oh my goodness!
Hohmann Family said…
I LOVE LOVE the threesome pictures of your girls. These are so very reminiscent!! I love that besides the cute smileys that you typically see, they are all pulling some ridiculously hilarious face! Keep it up!

Popular Posts