Two Years Ago....
My sister-in-law put this post on her blog and it was too much fun not to add it to mine too. To do the post, you look in your picture archives for pictures from two years ago today (if you have them) if not, like me you choose the general vicinity. (Mid September 2007)...Here is a blast from our past.
Paige, Kennedy, & Scout


Avery was only 11 months old!


We were still excavating our yard & burying our trampoline

Tobey laying our first piece of sod!

I could not find any pictures of me from that time period, but I did find a video of me showing our house. Our house looks SO much different now & I can't believe my hair was SO long!
It is amazing to me how much things can change in two short years. Although I have to say it doesn't feel like it's been two years at all. Time definitely goes by WAY too quickly.
Paige, Kennedy, & Scout


Avery was only 11 months old!


We were still excavating our yard & burying our trampoline

Tobey laying our first piece of sod!

I could not find any pictures of me from that time period, but I did find a video of me showing our house. Our house looks SO much different now & I can't believe my hair was SO long!
It is amazing to me how much things can change in two short years. Although I have to say it doesn't feel like it's been two years at all. Time definitely goes by WAY too quickly.

Comments