Happy First Birthday Hadley Grace!

Happy Happy Birthday Hadley Grace! We love you SOOOO much!

Comments

The A Team Mom said…
Happy Birthday!!!!

She is SOOOO adorable! and so is your scrapbook page! I LOVE IT! I don't think you have ever told me what you use???? Please please do!

Does this mean its time to have another?? hahah Friends have to say things like that. I'm due with #4 in July. =) I never update my blog so you wouldn't know. I'm currently working and Jake is commuting over an hour each way these days... I'm too exhausted to do anything else. But I LOVE your pages! I want to do it! Soon... I hope. I also love your cooking with kids. It is motivating...I've been talking about doing this with a friend. Then I have to stick to my guns about it!
Katie The Lady said…
Look how long her hair is- long enough to put in a ponytail!!

Happy Birthday, pretty girl!!!
Kathi said…
Happy Birthday sweet Hadley. Grandma & grandpa O LOVE you!!
Melissa said…
She is absolutely one of the cutest babies ever!!! What a doll. Happy Birthday to Hadley.
Katie Fish said…
Awwww...Happy Birthday Hadley!! Sad we're not there to spend it with you guys! :(
gramps & grams said…
What a beautiful little girl. I'm sure Hadley had great b'day with such an awesome family around her.
papa jack

Popular Posts