First Day of School 2010

The girls were so excited to start school this year!
Paige the Second Grader

Kennedy the Kindergartner

Avery the Preschooler

Comments

Kathi said…
So cute & fun for them!
Unknown said…
I love you, cutie. We do go through it all for for reasons and I think it would be a little easier if we knew some of them. Just remember to give yourself some credit. You are amazing and I hope Tobey's next job takes him to Twin! (I can dream!)
Katie Fish said…
Cute girls! I can't believe where they all are at in school...craaazy!
Christina White said…
Melyssa, I had no idea that you were going through ALL of these health problems. I am so sorry. You sound so strong and grounded in your faith. I know that God will bless you and help you through all of this. I need to call you and see what I can do do help. On a happier note, I love your family picture at the top of your blog, it is beautiful--you are beautiful in it. I will pray for you and your family, much love to you all!

Popular Posts