Gymnastic Fun
Avery has become quite the tumbler. She LOVES it. And when I say she loves it, I mean she does at least 50 cartwheels and handstands a day inside our house - kind of loves it. We enrolled her in a advanced tumbling class through the city and parents were not allowed to attend until the final class of the session. I wish I had more pictures, but I was there with all the kids trying to wrangle them, so it is what it is. :) I am excited to see her discovering her talents. (She's in the gray shirt and gray pants)
I took this picture of the three littles playing on the mat before class started. :)
And here is a slightly blurry picture of Hadley from that night that I am posting because it shows her "real" smile instead of the fakey pictures ones she puts on now. I love her real smile.
I had a lot of fun watching Avery perform and shine. I am excited to see her improve as time goes on. Tumbling is definitely one of her passions. :)
I took this picture of the three littles playing on the mat before class started. :)
And here is a slightly blurry picture of Hadley from that night that I am posting because it shows her "real" smile instead of the fakey pictures ones she puts on now. I love her real smile.
I had a lot of fun watching Avery perform and shine. I am excited to see her improve as time goes on. Tumbling is definitely one of her passions. :)






Comments